luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
Disney Parks content?! Man, I love it. Ghost waifus and morbid humor. Not too long and left me wanting more but solid game. I'll keep wishing for more ghost wives and more disney themed games.

Reactions: Betelman

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
And here I was, hoping I had a chance to use that "GHOST BLOWJOB" meme for free internet points. Damn it...

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Thank you, it looks pretty good, but how come that the Patreon version isn't posted here? A request from the creator?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But honestly, I'd love a sequel to this that allows us to delve further into the ride and the other ghosts.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So how does this actually work?
You get 1 answer "right" and you get the minor, you get at least 3 "right", you get their major reward?
And if you major in all 3 ghosts (...sounds kinky! lol) you get the true end?

Please advise.

EDIT: oh, I had the non-F-fastforward version, so I thought figuring out the above would be a pain. Well, I have skip now, so should be easier now.
EDIT2: well, if anyone's interested, you need 3 correct answers/reactions for the minor, and all 5 for the major reward. Also, the major reward is the minor's scene, which you can then continue to a further two positions in which you can use your..."little head".
Cool, short and...sweet? game lol

Last edited:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
90s Disney artstyle with three hot ghost waifu's, interesting story, 3 sex scenes per ghost with 3 escalation levels per scene, and a true ending harem style.

Impressive.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I see. I got correct answers, i just didn't play scene till the end. I didn't knew am gonna get dialog to change position. O well...

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes