2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about NTR?

• Total voters

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I appreciate the poll. Rare that people get to voice such things on here without reprisal.
Yes, i agree. Topic of this poll and this game aside for a moment, i think we should see polls in threads more often or to put it in another way, i'd like to see devs making polls here more often. I mean, we all know for a lot of games the patreon vote power would logically rule over our free polls here, but still... just to give your vote on some topics for a game and showing your opinion is nice. Not gonna lie though, i'm a little amazed at how this poll turned out so far.

Reactions: Dogpy7 and kazacku

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Seriously, those 33% (255+ people) who chose "never" in that poll should really think long and hard about their life.
Come on, just give your vote to one of the other 3 options (if you haven't already) and just let other people have their own preference of something.

These are games. Girls in games aren't your girlfriends. They are dead pixels. They're not gonna cheat you.
These are games, now what? If they don't enjoy NTR they can still vote for never. That's... what this poll is for, you know.

And on a sidenote,
Yeah, tell this to someone with Fictosexuality (people who are sexually attracted to fictional characters, yes that exists). I think they would be ~kinda upset~ if you told them about their "dead pixels". For them, those "dead pixels" have some serious meaning in their lives.
Don't be disrespectful, that's all i'm trying to say.

Last edited:

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Bruh this loser just cries about every game he comes across. Get off this website, you are not welcomed here.
View attachment 2726897

Seriously, those 33% (255+ people) who chose "never" in that poll should really think long and hard about their life.
These are games. Girls in games aren't your girlfriends. They are dead pixels. They're not gonna cheat you.
Now, now, children these are all just games to get off to. Let's not be taking things too seriously

Kimliksiz

Oct 26, 2019
Render quality is neither good nor bad, but the modeling of the nurse character's is well done. Overall, the game serves as fap material for those who enjoy nurse fantasies in games, but don't expect much in terms of story or plot.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Render quality is neither good nor bad, but the modeling of the nurse character's is well done. Overall, the game serves as fap material for those who enjoy nurse fantasies in games, but don't expect much in terms of story or plot.
Hey, appreciated! Render quality will no doubt improve once I have the $$$ for a proper rig.

Reactions: MikeOG
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes