pBrVsPSHIGe-OWio

Mar 23, 2022
ISTG at one pic vagina has an eye in it, and it's looking into your soul.

Damn, I love AI art.

Strangely, but this game feels like it was not only done with the AI images but also with AI voice, story, gameplay, and... Well, basically, it feels like the whole game was done by the AI. One big (fever) dream.
The end is never the end. Or it can be; there are no solid rules in this world. I got the game over, and then... the game just continued from the first day, but I lost no progress at all. Then the game actually gave me a game over screen, but again I pressed a button, and there I go, again, Monday 8:00. But this time all lewd options are opened.
The biggest dick looks like it has its own organs inside, and a lot. It also has transparent skin, so you can see all the liquids and those... organs. He also has a convenient membrane on the sliced side, when flying at the scenes, separated. Mb, at the last stage, actually... we are the dick?

You return home only at one of four corners. And only at one of the others can you come to the dungeon. Others 2... doing just nothing. Only two of the four doors in the city can be opened. Every time, there are two NPCs coming parallel to each other on the mirrored sides of the road. Every time they end up on those two "corners" side and keep staying there forever. Until you reset the scene. You can only get to the next screen at the dungeon if you come to the left side and press Z, and when you're trying to trigger an auto transition, walking up and down at the obvious path, you can end up at the walls.
AI voice is lazy and sometimes only says the first word of the sentence or a part of the script.

You somehow have trillions or so of cash from the start. And is strong enough to beat anything.

Lockpick sold at night in the city.
Just spam love potions; it sold at the bar. Every way gives the same.
Beat the 3 bosses.
Scenes I found so far: all the interactions when she is in her room (20 or so); bath—two phases of "watch" and one "attack"; room at morning—two phases of "watch" and two different poses of "attack," depending on when you're attacking; sleep jerking/sex + sleep pills, if she wakes up it will be just a basic sex; masturbation when aphrodisiac is mixed with food; picture and events at two love milestones—one picture and one basic sex, which is forced on you;

CherryFKG

Apr 29, 2019
While AI helps more people enter into the game dev space, it is kind of disappointing how incorrect some of these images can be. Hopefully we see improvements as new and better checkpoints are developed.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes