Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Host [v1.0] [GarlichGame] - Compressed

Win [425 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MindHaxorz

Mar 23, 2018
Warning: It looks like this game was translated from Japanese, by someone who had a very basic grasp on English.

I'm seeing lots of "hims" where "hers" should be, and unnecessarily long, roundabout ways of saying things.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Warning: It looks like this game was translated from Japanese, by someone who had a very basic grasp on English.

I'm seeing lots of "hims" where "hers" should be, and unnecessarily long, roundabout ways of saying things.
Probably shoddy machine translation

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheHost-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

silverarrow1026

Jan 17, 2024
This game could be a lot larger and have a lot of potential but not sure if the creator wants to keep this short. Currently, battling in the dungeon is repetitive and too easy. I keep on choosing "attack" on Bastet to see if the game would proceed anymore.

The game needs:

1) Longer storyline
2) More store for more options as story progresses
3) Have enemies interact with Bastet or a history of what happened before MC met Bastet

Wishlist:

Play as Bastet to battle enemies with H-Scenes, add prostitution to earn income, etc....

If this game is meant for Harold as the MC, then a couple more girls need to be added.

I hope the creator of this game does not end it right her and this is just the beginning phase.

This game could be much much more or maybe the creator could do a spin off of this game.

Hope this game could be more like Bryn's Adventure.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
AI, but I appreciate the filters. Makes it look better than just the first thing the algorithm spat out after being given a rambly paragraph describing sexy catgirl waifu.

Game itself looks like trash garbage, but I can appreciate the attempt at aesthetic.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Pregnancy content?
Nothing visual. Creampies for sure, but looking through the pics there is nothing that suggests pregnancy is even a consideration, much less a mechanic.

Have to agree with the first review, the imagery of this game is crap. Renders look gross, proportions are wack even between images of the exact same person, all the sex scenes just look like an empty condom entering a hole someone drilled into her body with a DeWalt. 1 GB of pure trash.

• Sad
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads
1.30 star(s) 4 Votes