VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Hotel Manager [v0.3a] [FTB Software]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Splash.png

Overview:
Centers around a guy (Mr. Rogers) who takes over the management of a failing hotel. The original design was to be a resource management/business simulation game but it soon became obvious that story was far more interesting than yet another earning X pounds in Y weeks type of game. Although some game aspects are still present and the choices made will have effects within the story, the story has prevailed.
While the center of the main characters attention at the beginning will be his secretary Sophie there are plenty of other female characters in the story and I plan on letting my Patreon's influence who gets the lion share of development time and welcome any suggestions they may have for how this can be made a better experience for all.​

Updated: 2018-12-13
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Saves before 0.2 may need to start a new game.

Download:
Normal Version (2.18GB):
Win/Linux:
- -
Mac:
-

Compressed Version (129MB):
Win/Linux:
- -
Mac:
- -

Extras:

splash.jpg ChrisLeaveOfficeLookback.jpg Lucy121HandOnCrotch.jpg GymRunningMachine.jpg SophieCarry.jpg SophieOnLapSnuggle.jpg

Aug 16, 2017
it would be mildly hilarious if the devs' patreons all choose the same girl every update....that would soon throw a spanner in the works :D

also I love the fact that story was an after-thought :D

Reactions: shinonen and botc76

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Did some distant uncle give protag the job/hotel? :pokerFace:

Reactions: yoyomistro

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This is better klx, no same shit honey select.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Did some distant uncle give protag the job/hotel? :pokerFace:
MC's distant uncles who leave their estranged nephews some sort of estate full of suprisingly hot females are the best. They're only surpassed by MC's deceased fathers who worked in a secret project and died in mysterious circumstances just after passing on his ultra powerful discovery to their infant sons in a way that won't be apparent until they turn 18.

Edit: nice intro, btw. Especially the writing, very well crafted and funny. Keeping an eye on this one.

U

User_466418

If we look at the story book and find out that we have reached the end of the story with all the girls, do we need to continue for anything else?

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
If we look at the story book and find out that we have reached the end of the story with all the girls, do we need to continue for anything else?
It is possible that there can be undiscovered stories at the moment but as long as you have done Sophie and Lucy to completion you are golden. I will try and come up with a mechanism to flag undiscovered stories later on when that could possibly become a problem.

BTW Who do I need to screw to get flagged as a developer now?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
A good start, renders are good and the story is not the most original of the year but quite pleasant.
At first i was glad to see a non Incest content but ofc the dev had to put a little trick at the hospital scene for give pleasure to any taste...a bit sad but understable. The larger....
The maid chick looks more geisha than goth girl to me and seems to be the only active sex girl atm.
Last but not least, Why another giant penis? i mean not huge, giant !!! he can knock himself out with it, literally !

U

User_466418

It is possible that there can be undiscovered stories at the moment but as long as you have done Sophie and Lucy to completion you are golden. I will try and come up with a mechanism to flag undiscovered stories later on when that could possibly become a problem.

BTW Who do I need to screw to get flagged as a developer now?
Thank You for the reply. I have played other games where it will flag you that "This is the end of this section" something like that would be helpfull

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes