HTML The House of Hellish Harlots [v0.047] [Many-Eyed Hydra]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

delyus

Mar 20, 2019
Good update, good vore scene. Yeah that was kind of the direction I was talking about personally, thanks a lot.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Assphyxia always kills me. I've given her favored tribute, willingly laid down for her and resisted a bit. And always at full NUT capacity but it still ends the same. Is there something I'm missing?

Also is there a way for me to play the latest version offline? Kinda in a situation where I move a lot and the internet is unreliable.

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Assphyxia always kills me. I've given her favored tribute, willingly laid down for her and resisted a bit. And always at full NUT capacity but it still ends the same. Is there something I'm missing?

Also is there a way for me to play the latest version offline? Kinda in a situation where I move a lot and the internet is unreliable.
Might be that you're failing a stat check? I don't know which she needs, but for some demons you need certain stats to not be too low.

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
I post the latest release as a .html file for patrons at the end of every month. That should work offline.

I might look at adding a download button to the public website.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Walk Cycle

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
Public version is now up to v0.028. The big boobfairy, Cruiscíní Gadaí-na-Duine, is now available to play with for non-patrons as well. She can show up alone or with her smaller sister, Cíocha. Her scenario has a heavy vore theme and some fucked up lactation.

Patrons are a month ahead with v0.029. I'm busy with other stuff currently (getting my ebooks back up on Amazon!), so this was a small release that just added 1 new harlot - the love-heart succubus Amoura D'Coeur.

(I also still need to add that download link to the website)

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Public version is now up to v0.028. The big boobfairy, Cruiscíní Gadaí-na-Duine, is now available to play with for non-patrons as well. She can show up alone or with her smaller sister, Cíocha. Her scenario has a heavy vore theme and some fucked up lactation.

Patrons are a month ahead with v0.029. I'm busy with other stuff currently (getting my ebooks back up on Amazon!), so this was a small release that just added 1 new harlot - the love-heart succubus Amoura D'Coeur.

(I also still need to add that download link to the website)
did you base Cruiscíní Gadaí-na-Duine on something?
I can remember an old one-shot called boobfish that has a similar "creature"

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
did you base Cruiscíní Gadaí-na-Duine on something?
I can remember an old one-shot called boobfish that has a similar "creature"
Yup, both boob fairies were inspired by that story. I put a few twists on top (the lactation elements).

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
After a slight hiccup i'm back to regular monthly releases again.

The public website version is now up to v0.029. This was a small release that adds a single harlot scenario - Amoura D'Coeur, the loveheart succubus.

Patrons are a month/release ahead, so they have v0.030 to play with. This has 2 new scenarios - the scorpion-tailed geisha, Sasori Oiran, and the White Latex Milkmaids, Elita-05 and Elita-07 (a pair of sexy fembots).

Currently I have 6ish scenarios almost complete in 1st draft form, so I'm hoping to ramp up the number of new harlot releases over the next month or so.

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
Is Amoura D'cour not repeatable? Her dialogue says she's repeatable, but I can't seem to call her again through the Madam. Am I missing something?

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
I want to download this so I can mod it, how do you download from the updated online version of .29?
I make the current version available to patrons as a raw .html file at the end of every month. Haven't got around to it yet, but I'm thinking of adding a download button to the public website as well.

I've tried to program it in a vaguely sensible fashion, but I don't know what it looks like after Twine spits it out.

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
Is Amoura D'cour not repeatable? Her dialogue says she's repeatable, but I can't seem to call her again through the Madam. Am I missing something?
Not yet. She's supposed to be a 2-part scenario similar to the boob fairies. I haven't got around to writing the 2nd part yet. Still trying to figure out how that will go. There are a few harlots that are waiting for additional content (eg Suffocatrix Assphyxia).

trentrentren

May 24, 2020
I make the current version available to patrons as a raw .html file at the end of every month. Haven't got around to it yet, but I'm thinking of adding a download button to the public website as well.

I've tried to program it in a vaguely sensible fashion, but I don't know what it looks like after Twine spits it out.
I would appreciate it if you added that.
Yeah it was not easy to mod last time I did when I was a supporter ages ago. I did discover the foot addiction before there was any content for it which was neat. I mostly just want to mod the game to go longer than 5 rounds, a play until you die sort of thing. Many of the cool items like the Eyeloop that identifies the precise function of each item feel bad to take when there are only a couple rounds left. Being able to continue amassing items and coins until you either make a mistake or become so corrupted you want a pleasurable demise would be very fun.
This game is excellent, well done!

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
I would appreciate it if you added that.
Yeah it was not easy to mod last time I did when I was a supporter ages ago. I did discover the foot addiction before there was any content for it which was neat. I mostly just want to mod the game to go longer than 5 rounds, a play until you die sort of thing. Many of the cool items like the Eyeloop that identifies the precise function of each item feel bad to take when there are only a couple rounds left. Being able to continue amassing items and coins until you either make a mistake or become so corrupted you want a pleasurable demise would be very fun.
This game is excellent, well done!
I might look into adding an endless mode. I think it's been asked for a couple of times.

ManyEyedHydra

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2021
I'm back to regular monthly updates.

The public version is updated to v0.030. This adds 2 new harlot scenarios - the scorpion-tailed geisha assassin Sasori Oiran and the White Latex Milkmaids Elita-05 and Elita-07.

Patrons are a month ahead. April was a pretty good month and I added 3 new harlot scenarios for v0.031 - the Black Latex Milkmaid Llefrith SWMP-08, Huntress Diana and her 'hound' Khruutka, and the predatory plant girl Burbalka.

Overall, the game is up to 50 harlot scenarios now. That's a lot of monster girls and succubi!

I should probably find some artists to properly bring them to life. :D

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes