HTML The House of Hellish Harlots [v0.047] [Many-Eyed Hydra]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
The thing I like the most about this game is that the the MC's background is open to interpretation. Some of MEH's protagonists are for the lack of a better word a bunch of dicks. Takes me out of my groove when I realize I'm reading this from the pov of a sociopath anthropologist or a greedy soldier.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Yes, the game is really good, I hope the dev gets more recognition and opens up more tiers on Patreon because he deserves much more (he purposefully made only one tier, the lowest possible, a very humble thing to do imo)

Dec 24, 2020
The thing I like the most about this game is that the the MC's background is open to interpretation. Some of MEH's protagonists are for the lack of a better word a bunch of dicks. Takes me out of my groove when I realize I'm reading this from the pov of a sociopath anthropologist or a greedy soldier.
Also the Harlots themselves are a good mix of personalities. Also the ones who should be avoided tend to be fairly obvious.

Reactions: Celice

aesc72

Jun 13, 2020
Also the Harlots themselves are a good mix of personalities. Also the ones who should be avoided tend to be fairly obvious.
True, although it gets confusing. Game lore states that there should always be a chance to escape a harlot's room, no matter how slim. There are two that are instant death:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if they'll get expansions later on or not, and if not, I guess the whole "chance of escaping" thing may be a bit more meta than it seems.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
True, although it gets confusing. Game lore states that there should always be a chance to escape a harlot's room, no matter how slim. There are two that are instant death:

I wonder if they'll get expansions later on or not, and if not, I guess the whole "chance of escaping" thing may be a bit more meta than it seems.
Sgriosar is still a wip. MEH said in a previous post that he's still implementing many of the Harlots' routes. I think Morticia is just an exception to the rule, unless the Madam counts Morticia's warning as a chance.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to get past Hiru no koochi, I got the wetsuit charm but I still can't get past
Does she give you a tongue bath? it happends if you tap her on the very first suck
The guide should be something like this (I will update it later);

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
Know what could be cool? The MC can survive because they didn't intend to go to the brothel anyway, but the two guys who brought him meet unfortunate fates during the game.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Know what could be cool? The MC can survive because they didn't intend to go to the brothel anyway, but the two guys who brought him meet unfortunate fates during the game.
I'm positive only MC will get to survive the House, even the Portly Gentleman is hinted at having no chance at escaping, since he amuses the Madam so much

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
That's somewhat of a theme in some of MEH's works. But there's a joint unifying theme, there is always a Greater Succubus that watches the MC's back. In his free stories in Literotica when Ms. Inari Kitson shows up she always sends the MC into a nudist camp or a "massage parlor" and the demons always gets very specific orders not to kill him but to help him get over trauma, some phobia or even throw a hostile succubi off his back. So I'm guessing when we reach near the end of Harlot selections the Madam will subtly imply that she's more interested on how long you'll go inside the House and she's not letting you go so you'll have to form a pact with one of the Harlots to escape. That or Angelbro will call the cavalry and force the Madam to honor the deal.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I don't get it, I keep getting tongue bathed
Oh did you use the cheats I posted perhaps? I just debugged it and it's because of the way I added charms, it does not get picked up by checks that way. I fixed it now

if you did not, these are the choices I made:

Last edited:

NirvashNeo

May 16, 2020
Oh did you use the cheats I posted perhaps? I just debugged it and it's because of the way I added charms, it does not get picked up by checks that way. I fixed it now

if you did not, these are the choices I made:
Ah so that's why I couldn't get past it, I was using the cheats to test it

Reactions: afedvfe
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes