RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
No game compares to THEx, really. It is unique in a lot of aspects. It not just that the characters and scenes are great (and they are), but the amount of work put on seemingly secondary aspects. I mean, when was the last time you clicked on an irrelevant nightstand, and had a good laugh with the witty comment he bothered to code. When was the last time you watched a character moment as great as the "burguer kid" and Zelda, that is neither essential to the main plot or any scene, but again he bothered to code.

So many games I thought they were good and then forgot about them forever within a day. But THEx... I can't forget.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
some one asked me why i don't patron and this is why. because it is hard to tell who you can trust i now not every one is like this but how to tell the trusting dev's from the full of shit ones. that is why i don't give money.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Unfortunately he lives and will abandon many games after he milk them.
You have some way to support this statement, I assume. I mean, you surely wouldn't make such a bold statement, including such a serious accusation, without having anything to back it up, would you? And, of course, you will now share with us all how it is that you know that he's still out there. Right?

Also, consider the ridiculous proposition that, if someone wanted to make more money out of game development, the way to do it would be to abandon a well established and extremely popular project which already had financial support, in order to begin all over again with the long and difficult process of developing a new project. Why would someone who was out for the money abandon a project which was making money, in order to start a new project which might not become as popular and might not bring in as much money, if any? You'll explain all of that to us, won't you?

And I haven't even touched on the fact that you started your post with the phrase "Unfortunately, he lives..."

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
Bullshit i've "played" those other game they are shit in every aspect no real story the model are shit and the gameplay clunky as hell filled with bugs everywhere i've never had a bug when i played with Kelly.
How can you compare those "games" with thex???
I have to agree with you, there is no other game like THEX!
This game was the reason I made an account on this site and joined the community, a few years ago. Another great game was Valiant Warrior Astrid. Both are different, but awesome in their own ways. Nowadays, games like those two are really really rare, if they do exist at all.

However, both are abondoned since quite a while now and it is safe to say they won't continue. And as sad as it is, but it's time to move on (nonetheless, THEX will forever have a special place in my heart, no matter what).

Now...

Since then, I have played many many games and most of them I forget nearly instantly. There is only one game out there, that has really catched my eye again... "Alenja's Adventures".

I won't compare it to the other two (only in some little aspects), because it wouldn't make sense and is not necessary. But what I can say is, that the game is very special in its own way and even so it is too early to call...but its potential is way above every other game I have played, since THEX and VWA. And if the dev will keep delivering like he does till now, it will play, at least (for me), in the same liga as the other two.

But why do I like especially this one so much?

Well, first of all it is very original and have one thing, most of the games nowadays, don't have...Charm!
I really like the story and the premis. I feel intrigued into the world and most of all, I feel entertaint. The dialoges and the writing in general, are great and the humor in particular is well placed and can be funny as hell (the dev had some great ideas).
Also very important for me: All characters are believeable and have their own personality. The MC and the other girls are adorable and they look quite different from the overused models I have seen in many other games.
The pacing (for me) is perfect in this one. Sex and erotic scenes are well done and have some nice handmade, but nonetheless, very detailed and fluid animations. And also the sound effects are a great addition to the game and make everything feel more lifelike, especially in sex scenes. Furthermore, the fighting system is fun to play and adds a little bit of fresh air to it.
Overall it is a great game! It feels fresh and unique in so many aspects, and since THEX and VWA got abondoned, it is now the only game that makes me feel excited about a new update and how it will continue. And just the fact, that I got a very similar excitement, like I had for THEX, now back for another game, is really awesome!!!

Ok, enough written for now...
But if there is only one person out there, getting back the same excitement for a game, like THEX and VWA, like I have...then it was worth my time, writing these lines :)

EDIT

After posting and reading through it again, I now see that I completely forgot to mention the graphics. And yes, the renders are high quality, too. Love them!
But in the end...I'm happy that I forget to mention the graphics. Because, if someone can be excited about the quality of a game, without even mention its great renders, well, that means something!!!

If someone want to try the game: Just click on my Signature

Last edited:
Reactions: Netori Popeye

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I have to agree with you, there is no other game like THEX!
This game was the reason I made an account on this site and joined the community, a few years ago. Another great game was Valiant Warrior Astrid. Both are different, but awesome in their own ways. Nowadays, games like those two are really really rare, if they do exist at all.

However, both are abondoned since quite a while now and it is safe to say they won't continue. And as sad as it is, but it's time to move on (nonetheless, THEX will forever have a special place in my heart, no matter what).

Now...

Since then, I have played many many games and most of them I forget nearly instantly. There is only one game out there, that has really catched my eye again... "Alenja's Adventures".

I won't compare it to the other two (only in some little aspects), because it wouldn't make sense and is not necessary. But what I can say is, that the game is very special in its own way and even so it is too early to call...but its potential is way above every other game I have played, since THEX and VWA. And if the dev will keep delivering like he does till now, it will play, at least (for me), in the same liga as the other two.

But why do I like especially this one so much?

Well, first of all it is very original and have one thing, most of the games nowadays, don't have...Charm!
I really like the story and the premis. I feel intrigued into the world and most of all, I feel entertaint. The dialoges and the writing in general, are great and the humor in particular is well placed and can be funny as hell (the dev had some great ideas).
Also very important for me: All characters are believeable and have their own personality. The MC and the other girls are adorable and they look quite different from the overused models I have seen in many other games.
The pacing (for me) is perfect in this one. Sex and erotic scenes are well done and have some nice handmade, but nonetheless, very detailed and fluid animations. And also the sound effects are a great addition to the game and make everything feel more lifelike, especially in sex scenes. Furthermore, the fighting system is fun to play and adds a little bit of fresh air to it.
Overall it is a great game! It feels fresh and unique in so many aspects, and since THEX and VWA got abondoned, it is now the only game that makes me feel excited about a new update and how it will continue. And just the fact, that I got a very similar excitement, like I had for THEX, now back for another game, is really awesome!!!

Ok, enough written for now...
But if there is only one person out there, getting back the same excitement for a game, like THEX and VWA, like I have...then it was worth my time, writing these lines :)

EDIT

After posting and reading through it again, I now see that I completely forgot to mention the graphics. And yes, the renders are high quality, too. Love them!
But in the end...I'm happy that I forget to mention the graphics. Because, if someone can be excited about the quality of a game, without even mention its great renders, well, that means something!!!
no offense but i wasn't talking about abandoned games i was talking about absolut garbage games(Bad brother saga and Bastard girls) as hawk333 mentioned.

But thanks for the input for good games.

Reactions: Godkratos

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Ow right, forgot about those. Been a very long time that I've played it lol. but they don't do anything as far as I can remember
I'm not talking about the black brother and sister who are part of her school group. I'm talking about the white brother and sister who live in the city and whom she tutors. First, she has them practice kissing with each other, and, if I recall correctly (And I might not, since I also haven't played the game in a while.), the sister eventually gives the brother a blowjob.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I'm not talking about the black brother and sister who are part of her school group. I'm talking about the white brother and sister who live in the city and whom she tutors. First, she has them practice kissing with each other, and, if I recall correctly (And I might not, since I also haven't played the game in a while.), the sister eventually gives the brother a blowjob.
Yap in that sense it's Incest

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes