RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Jesus man, you can finish it in 2 hours? Every playthough I've done has taken at least 8 hours. :FeelsGoodMan:
I was just going by memory because it's been a while since I played it. Just looked at my save file though and it's 3 hours 42 minutes. I could probably double that amount if I went back through and played it with a different style. I tried to make Kelly more of a good girl, lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Take's me some time i like to saver the bodyes of all those fine ladys and man some are smart too. Beware tho those are not halo' over some of there heads they are devent temptersess

Dilusha

May 12, 2017
To get past the part where you're stuck at the Diner:
Go to the business men to the left of the bar/MC. Place the coffee on the table (line up with the table between the two men, and press enter).
It fooled me too the first time until I went back and read through the directions I accidentally skipped before.

Game's dead. But here's the answer to getting stuck in the diner! ;)

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
It could have come to a halt if GreyInu ran out of writing steam, but I would hazard he couldn't get the right materials in DAZ for where he wanted to take it next. Maybe an Environment not available or lack of Poses more likely. If he wanted the m/c in a gangbang situation there aren't many good posing materials in this area, plus the more Characters you have in a scene the longer it takes the GPU to process. Any 1 of these scenarios or all together would grind the project to a halt and give the creator a nervous breakdown. Big shame. Dam good/funny game :'(

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Quit making excuses for liars and scam artists! Anybody can run out steam, what separates the liars and scam artists from the honest hard working is that the honest hard working ones will let their paying customers know and freeze payments until they are able to continue.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@Zellio
It's not good what some of the Patreons are up to (Dual Family for 1 is a total piss take. 6 months no update) but until you know how DAZ works and look at the time and effort that was put into making these 100's of Renders, don't even begin to imagine that this game here is a Scam. It takes about 2 hours just to put 1 picture together. It takes dozens of hours to get together the Models, Clothes, Environments etc needed then there's the actual coding for the Programme. Then ask yourself how much Electricity did it cost to keep his PC running for an entire year making this? Disney has 1000's of Staff to make an Animation, most of these guys are on their own in a basement somewhere living off Paenuts. Take a look at the work Fans like myself are doing in Fan Art Zones, we are not making excuses when we spend an entire evening of our own time to create our own picture. This game smacks of hard work and dedication.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hay i like the game and it does have alot of work in it i miss this game. my be there's a resion he has stoped that we don't know of. his computer could have broke that's not cheap. the artist could have quit. we don't know and my be he could not get in touch with his patrons. but look i don't pay for the game so i have no room to talk but there has to be something that's all i am saying its a real good game. much love to the game and peace be with it.

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
Of course something got in the way of completing the game. That's not the problem. I was just wondering how you can go into hiding without saying anything. "Hey i need to stop or pause the developement"
There's just no excuse for not saying anything. And you can get onto a computer or smartphone everywhere...

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@rachelrising

Very true and I agree, it is most unprofessional and makes it hard for anyone to trust a Patron yes. I find it even harder to trust a Patron (like Gumdrop) who spoon feeds information about progress that is simply untrue. As I said earlier, I am a DAZ artist and know what is involved so I am bemused when someone says "It will take 10 hours to render a picture" simply not true. It can take up to 2 hours to set a scene up but the render process takes no longer than 2 hours unless you are using Ultra high resoulutions (most are using low resolutions) with too many characters, too much lighting etc. A render like in say "Katie's Corruption" is child's play frankly and should only take half an hour tops. So yeah no information from a Patron is unprofessional and bad information is probably a Scam as Zellio calls it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i don't pay no money are job. It's like i told a dev my brother backed a game on kick starter then the people toke the money and ran off leaving the game not made. Then wootchet tells people that he is done or some stuff but he will still us there money. That's why i don't trust giveing money out much.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
True very true i loved this game girls were hot the scenes were hot. The thing i wanted to she is that little pressy bitch get her ass kicked you know whats his names sister. Then after words miss teach could have gave her a real good dildo fucking lol.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes