3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
I'm unable to buy the tools from tambara. does anyone know what I'm missing?
Having the same issue - I've collected $693 and tambara just tells me Im counting on you, youll find a solution
same thing here....
EDIT: found the solution... In one of the houses in the colony lies a book on a table (with an icon for interraction) that will give you a quest. Then visit Tambara. although the quest got buggy for me, since obviously Tambara should send you to buy something so she can do what the quest desires but for me, she crafted it instantly and therefore the quest isn't complet for me. NEvertheless, Im able to buy stuff from her now.)

Last edited:

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
same thing here....
EDIT: found the solution... In one of the houses in the colony lies a book on a table (with an icon for interraction) that will give you a quest. Then visit Tambara. although the quest got buggy for me, since obviously Tambara should send you to buy something so she can do what the quest desires but for me, she crafted it instantly and therefore the quest isn't complet for me. NEvertheless, Im able to buy stuff from her now.)
Thank you. House in the Village is the Anna's place above the mansion.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
in my game i use the brothel an it goes to a black screen but after that i show up out side. i would say try it again if it happens try starting over.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
IIRC, the first part had a futa in he vllage, and near the end you rescued an experimented girl with a horse schlong...do they appear again?

That said, more lesbian content pls. And a futa enemy to capture or two wouldn't be amiss either.

Reactions: sergiodark666

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i am waiting for more the game is cool. i can deal with the stuff in the game and i know you can turn stuff you don't like off like scat really not a fan off shit play but if it opens up other stuff then i will do so lol.

Reactions: Xipharrath

sebastiansaint1

Jan 10, 2021
I'm stuck. I can't access the brothel until I buy the tools from Tambora, but I'm broke. Anyone have this issue? or suggestions?

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes