• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

spyr0

May 30, 2020
i have a question for you hanzel where did you find the rare minerals and did you search in the poor house near a garage ?

Griseboy

Oct 27, 2018
how do you get the catherine and aren scenes and the halcyon in poor district scenes? looks like halcyone is wearing a different outfit so where do you find the magazine for it? found something in wiolas place but nothing unlocked at the dress makers place
Ask Halcyon to exercise with you. Then the quest to make the outfits starts

Dec 30, 2017
How do I open the brothel? I gave the tools back and can't seem to do anything to progress, the book on the counter doesn't do anything and I can't use the workbench and talking to Haycon doesn't open anything.

Griseboy

Oct 27, 2018
How do I open the brothel? I gave the tools back and can't seem to do anything to progress, the book on the counter doesn't do anything and I can't use the workbench and talking to Haycon doesn't open anything.
Walk up to the book at press enter. Clicking on the book is bugged.

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Can't put bed in other rooms apart from first one. Select the bed, select room, then select bsd spot, but it is not put in the spot. Tried with both mouse clicking and only keaboard as suggested by others in the thread but not work. SO i only have one room functional (others are not usable). Anyone have a solution?

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Can't put bed in other rooms apart from first one. Select the bed, select room, then select bsd spot, but it is not put in the spot. Tried with both mouse clicking and only keaboard as suggested by others in the thread but not work. SO i only have one room functional (others are not usable). Anyone have a solution?
Only one room is available for now.

Reactions: valkyria13

maddino

Mar 30, 2019
I need to find Brian for the book quest but he seems to be disappeared. Any hints? Even switching to easy doen't show him up.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
I access the patreon page of the creator I saw that it is under review.... someone must have sent a report on content that does not comply with Patreon's guidelines (scat and bestiality).

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I access the patreon page of the creator I saw that it is under review.... someone must have sent a report on content that does not comply with Patreon's guidelines (scat and bestiality).
Yeah, that happened quite a while ago. He's doing most of his business on Fanbox and Subcribestar, now.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
want to like the game but some game breaking stuff is preventing that. So I finally got the tools, only because some kind person posted how to get them. Any dev that expects the players to just know they have to find a random book in some random house is an idiot. Anyways I get the tools then I clean the room on the far right side of the first floor, then I am forced to talk with whatsherface about finding a creature and after the conversation the game does nothing, I can't move or click on anything. Done with this until crap is better.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes