3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so what's new to this game i got end of the last update not this new one. but this new update is just bug fixes right.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Guessing the zoom is not available in android yet and no work around? Kinda pointless looking at tiny sprites lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok hope the site i seen this game on is wrong but the site said this game was fully done. was it right are is there more

Reactions: the X hunter

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
was wondering becuase it left a pretty big cliff hanger for an ending anless the other to map's have something i don't know

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Here's my saves, I haven't unlocked all the scenes but most of them, there's a crap ton of saves at different points in the game so you can go back and get shit I missed.
A lot of the scenes weren't my thing but I kept the filters off to get as many as I could, think I missed a couple of Jeannette's and that's mostly it.

Overall decent game, wasn't a massive fan of the depravity progression. For me I like a build up to more raunchier things but in this it's practically full on insane right away, Kaya gets DP'd before she even opts to do anal for the first time and from then on she can just DP with anything. A bit odd.
EDIT save 19 is before getting the fly I think, just for an idea of the timeline there. You'll probably have to go back to another freeroam section to get the Jeanette scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nachtmusik and q201

Deagle1337

Jul 17, 2018
Here's my saves, I haven't unlocked all the scenes but most of them, there's a crap ton of saves at different points in the game so you can go back and get shit I missed.
A lot of the scenes weren't my thing but I kept the filters off to get as many as I could, think I missed a couple of Jeannette's and that's mostly it.

Overall decent game, wasn't a massive fan of the depravity progression. For me I like a build up to more raunchier things but in this it's practically full on insane right away, Kaya gets DP'd before she even opts to do anal for the first time and from then on she can just DP with anything. A bit odd.
EDIT save 19 is before getting the fly I think, just for an idea of the timeline there. You'll probably have to go back to another freeroam section to get the Jeanette scenes.
For some reason I can't play most of the scenes... I see them unlocked but nothing happens when selecting them....

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
I finally completed the game and its fun and all but I was sort of hoping we could hunt more beasts before shit hit the fan.

The ending was meh but It is going to lead into the hunter 2 which I hope has alot more content than its predecessor.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
arkthompson sayed that on genuary/february would have gone out THE HUNTER 2....someone have some information abaut this new game?

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I finally completed the game and its fun and all but I was sort of hoping we could hunt more beasts before shit hit the fan.

The ending was meh but It is going to lead into the hunter 2 which I hope has alot more content than its predecessor.
He rushed the ending before finishing everything he wanted to do with the game. Expect The Hunter 2 to be a little more faithful to what he had envisioned for the game.

Reactions: Captain Rex

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Only issue is the sex scenes not full detail (hmm, they are in gallery, must be the early scenes with the dog). And are they dry shaving the whoha's?

Last edited:

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
someone knows somenthing abaut next game? he sayed on february it will be ready ( at least first version )

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes