duffbeer

Feb 27, 2017
Try buying the flags from the merchant. At the start of your work, go to your inventory and click on the flags until you put out the red flag to filter out the male. It should increase your chances.
Damn, I've been playing with the red flag from the moment I was able to buy it and she still hasn't popped up. I'm starting to think it's a bug.

EDIT: hoooooooly crap finally triggered. I'm almost done the damn game, decided to go back to area 1 and there she was.

Last edited:

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
This game deserves a DLC , handjobs and blowjobs for pass. If DL site offer a DLC more cloths/girls/handjob/blojob and options i pay for sure.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Good game, but what the hell is with the 100% save file link? Unnecessary as fuck having all those different saves. The second one wasn't even finished, and the 19th wasn't either. All of them are outdated.

D

Deleted member 1572957

Este jogo me lembra dos papéis do Steam, por favor

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
FapForFun got the update pretty quick last time, but they are/were having computer issues.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Huh, just checking the japanese DLsite page, it seems the game got updated to version 1.15, haven't checked in detail what is the changelog yet.

Reactions: Rastafoo

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Was fun, but the stress gauge needs to go, or at least more money for the consumables. I get annoyed instead of getting a boner.

EDIT: I'm not only annoyed but mad.
Try using "SaveEditOnline" on your games if you dont feel like grinding, really helpfull, though for programs like this its a bit different

For anyone that wants to know how to use it, for games that use this type of engines you have to play at least once to make it easier to spot the correct value that you need to change, changing the wrong one will result on a broken unfixable save, so beware, after you have completed the first stage and earned money remember the exact amount you have, after that open the save on the site i previously mentioned and press control+F and type the amount of money you had on your save, this is so that you can find the correct value easier, saves time searching it the old way and you could miss it aswell, after you found the value that has the exact matching number as your money click on it and change it to any amount you want, after this download the save and place it in your save file and tata, youre rich now and its just your first day!, or poor if you changed it to 0 for whatever reason, in the rare chance theres more than 1 (wich shouldnt happen) try making a copy of that un-edited save beforehand and try guessing wich one is the value that you have to change (though it legit shouldnt happen, but just in case)

Pd:This site is compatible with any rpg engine as far as i know, in rpgmaker games its far easier to manage, its just this engine that shows these things in the form of value

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
At the ending there is a dialog with Olivia which is untranslated. Anyone know what she said especially the green text?
Yeah, I used i2OCR.com and google translate on screenshots, seems to have caught the gist of it (not much worse than the "professional" translation tbh):

通行管理局元局長、
オリヴィア・リーデテル。
Former Director of Traffic Management Bureau,
Olivia Riedeter.

お前は量刑が決定するまでの間、
保護観察の身となった。
Until you are sentenced to sentencing,
It became probation.

所定の付添い人が同行した場合に限り
自由行動を許可されている。
Only when the designated attendant is accompanied
Free action is allowed.

本来、お前は帝國軍を除名され、
重い刑罰は免れないところだが…
Originally, you were expelled from the Imperial Army,
Although heavy punishment is inevitable ...

お前の行った数々の不祥事は、
示罪などを徹底的に調査したうえで
適切に処分を下す。
The many scandals you have done are
After thoroughly investigating the crimes
Dispose of properly.

局長代行として内々に処理しろと
ロレンツ将軍からのお達しがあった。
I'll handle it as a director
There was a letter from General Lorenz.

ロレンツ将軍か。
どうっせ貴様が根回ししたのだろう ?
General Lorenz?
Why did you take root?

こんな不自然な対処を容認するとは…
員國軍の腐取、ここに極まれりだな。
Tolerate this unnatural response ...
This is where the troops of the member nations are slain.

どの口でほざきやがる。
I mutter with any mouth.

お前の行った数々の不祥事は、
示罪などを徹底的に調査したうえで
適切に処分を下す。
The many scandals you have done are
After thoroughly investigating the crimes
Dispose of properly.

俺の呼び出しにはいつでも応じ、
言われたことには必ず従え。
Always answer my call
Be sure to follow what is said.

お前の飼後の処可は俺が握っている。
それを宮れるな。
I have a handle on your after-treatment.
Don't shy it.

(two more blue characters here, google cant handle them though)

訓練所の自由訓練にて、
オリヴィアが呼び出せるようになった !
With free training at the training center,
Olivia can be called!

4.40 star(s) 139 Votes