TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The entire scene with Chrisia is untranslated. Is 1.13 the latest version?
The game is like eighty percent translated or something like that. The main story is meant to be translated, but any extra scenes added in after aren't yet. 1.13 isn't the latest version, there's been since I think. But version 1.13 is still the only I can find.

Edit - 1.15 has been added to the opening post.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'm running it one Wine and getting giant text that I can't read, any advice?
Search Wine in this thread, some solutions have been already posted. I had to:
- install the DirectX libraries through winetricks;
- edit Game.ini and set Old_DirectX_Use=1 (alternatively, launch Config.exe and run DirectX 9 instead of 11).
Finally I launched the game with "LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8" to show the text correctly.
If your system doens't already have the localization files, you must add them to it; on Ubuntu:
Code:
sudo locale-gen ja_JP.UTF-8

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
@masteraaran

thats great, please do more :) much appreciated

I'm trying my hand at uncensoring a bit, at least the females. I'm not sure that I'll be able to do the males as I don't know if I'll be able to fully draw out the cocks... but this is a start. What do you think?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
new update? has the kouhai girl backstory and the post game dialogue translated yet? or is it only updates for the game?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Thanks staff for updating to 1.15 for me, i've been busy with my youtube career making videos i nearly forgot about this game. :cool::cool:;):love:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They planning on adding more content, or just finishing the translations?
The translation isn't being done by the developer Tengsten, think it's actually DLSite that are doing it. The devs suggests they're going to keep adding stuff.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes