TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't open this game. why is that ?
That error usually means Wolf Editor has some kind of a problem with the file address. Maybe try moving the game folder to the desktop so its shorter (remove the version number too), but if you still can't start the game it might be caused by the ū in your name.

Reactions: HolySnake

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is this translated fully? if not where can i get updates?
The main story is translated but extra scenes aren't yet, so it's roughly eighty percent done.

The translation is done by the games publisher DLSite, you get new updates when they happen by waiting for someone to share it here (sometimes other sites will get it sooner but it'll usually get posted here just after). Or buying it from DLSite.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The main story is translated but extra scenes aren't yet, so it's roughly eighty percent done.

The translation is done by the games publisher DLSite, you get new updates when they happen by waiting for someone to share it here (sometimes other sites will get it sooner but it'll usually get posted here just after). Or buying it from DLSite.
Actually, there's one scene of the main story, Chrisia's confession, that is still completely untranslated (what bothers me deeply as it's in the middle of the game and kind of relevant character-wise). Also Chrisia & Richard's optional dialogues when you go back to Eisen and meets Hana again (the rest of the scene is fine).

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
It would be interesting to have a moded version where you could included a lot more characters from different games/anime. It quickly seem redundant to see the same variations, still an awesome game.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
It crashes at the end of the first day for me, can anyone help?
I had that issue, but messing around I found that ending the work day before the timer runs out fixes the issue. So before the timer runes out 5 seconds before just end it to avoid the crash, also save every chance you get cause doing multiple work days will still crash the game.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Hana's alt. outfit in checks? I've seen it in the sandbox but havent found out how (or if) she can wear it.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes