Pito590

Jun 23, 2019
Hi, does anywone know how to complete the end of the game ? I have already figure that the Boss is the culprid, but i'm stuck and i dont know how to prove it with Christa... If you already have finished the game, pls tell me :) Thanks.

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
Hi, does anywone know how to complete the end of the game ? I have already figure that the Boss is the culprid, but i'm stuck and i dont know how to prove it with Christa... If you already have finished the game, pls tell me :) Thanks.
Hey. Long time i played it but i think they said at some point the culprit will pass at the last level after an inspection day.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Just to clear it up - did you guess it on your own or did you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?

Want to be certain of what steps have you gone through or not already.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I think I've just checked off every mission on each levels, talked to everyone and at the last stage when you'll find
the game will end. Perhaps just go back to previous levels, talk to everyone and do a day on each of them.

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
This is a pretty good game for what it is actually, just wish there were more positions/sexual options. I hope this game continues to get updates and more support down the line, has a lot of potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: doggbound

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Version 1.16 is coming this week i believe be on watch. Theres gonna be oliva cgs
Can you tell more? I remember there being some stuff with Olivia already in practice mode if you finish the game.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes