Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
I'm trying my hand at uncensoring a bit, at least the females. I'm not sure that I'll be able to do the males as I don't know if I'll be able to fully draw out the cocks... but this is a start. What do you think?

View attachment 370985 View attachment 370986
Literally the only thing that prevents me from playing any further it the censorship so this is like a message from god lmao

• Haha
Reactions: chincheta and Gabaw

kuroow

Mar 31, 2018
tfw the only character i wanna touch isnt selectable......
richard please return my calls

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The translation is by , posting in the old translation request thread here won't have any effect on it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The translation is by , posting in the old translation request thread here won't have any effect on it.
Sorry, my bad.

you get that event on the 5th stage, btw someone knows how to get he last 2 misions? to talk with someone at the gate and richard?
So, only after unlocking Ramm's Palace that you may meet Hana for a 2nd time by going to Eisen, am i getting this right?

As an aside, damn shame Chrisia's backstory scene is still completely in Moonspeak.
Hope it gets done soon, it's something pretty major to leave untranslated like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Question - is there anything to gain from letting any one of the three wanted criminals from stage 3 go after boinking them?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Old saves works?
Good question, but no idea. v.1.11 came with a bunch of saves already in, pretty much one for each day of a one montth period.

And i lost them all, because i idiotically thought v1.15 would have that too, so made no copies. :eek::cry::ROFLMAO:

Restarted from scratch and already got to the end of Stage 3 - would have done so much faster too, if not for being such a scatterbrain i'll play 2-3 different games a day. Not to mention the terrible habit of redoing certain scenes out of compulsive mania to get them just right.

Anyway, what i meaant to say is that having no save is no big loss.

Also, has anyone translated Chrisia's Moonspeak dialogue during the advanced practice? Having no idea whatsoever of what her and Till are talking about bothers me something fierce.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Good question, but no idea. v.1.11 came with a bunch of saves already in, pretty much one for each day of a one montth period.

And i lost them all, because i idiotically thought v1.15 would have that too, so made no copies. :eek::cry::ROFLMAO:

Restarted from scratch and already got to the end of Stage 3 - would have done so much faster too, if not for being such a scatterbrain i'll play 2-3 different games a day. Not to mention the terrible habit of redoing certain scenes out of compulsive mania to get them just right.

Anyway, what i meaant to say is that having no save is no big loss.

Also, has anyone translated Chrisia's Moonspeak dialogue during the advanced practice? Having no idea whatsoever of what her and Till are talking about bothers me something fierce.
Ok, i have no problem playing it all again, the game is fun.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes