Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
So, what's the deal with the lock icon on the stress meter? It appears when someone has a non-valid permit of some kind and they go "I'll do anything" or something like it, but the stress meter fills up anyway and they leave in a huff when it fills up just like everyone else?

Last edited:

thr0w0w0y

Jul 30, 2017
So, what's the deal with the lock icon on the stress meter? It appears when someone has a non-valid permit of some kind and they go "I'll do anything" or something like it, but the stress meter fills up anyway and they leave in a huff when it fills up just like everyone else?
I think it means that the bar won't decrease because of time anymore. They'll still get pissy at you poking them.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You can grope them, but because you can't tell them to take off their clothes the pleasure meter doesn't show up so nothing can cum of it.
Actually, the pleasure meter showing up relates to training through practice lessons 4 & 5. After you do both the pleasure meter will always appear. Chrisia explains that and effective item use for best results.

Game isn't fully translated...
i know the "CG" scene of Chrisia's "dialogue" with Till the Lancer (the MC) between practice 4 and 5 is completely untranslated. Anything else?

Last edited:

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
So I'm totally fucking stuck on phase 5, I'm trying to find the criminal but they don't seem to be appearing anywhere, I've got one character reappearing on phase 5 all the time but I don't seem to be able to do anything other than fuck them

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
So I'm totally fucking stuck on phase 5, I'm trying to find the criminal but they don't seem to be appearing anywhere, I've got one character reappearing on phase 5 all the time but I don't seem to be able to do anything other than fuck them
At Tobas? desert stage, you can meet Varga from stage 4 and he'll tell you a female is behind his release.
At a rural place (stage 1), you can meet Richard, who will tell you he didn't do it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Is there a pleasure meter right below it?

Kuro45

Oct 21, 2017
Would be great if we can control the slave do something like nude at the checkpoint of wear some sluty outfit of something like that
P/s: sorry for my bad English

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Certain types of character carry certain types of weapons so you just need to memorise who carry what and where. Example: maid boys carry daggers around the neck and noble woman carry knifes on the leg.
- Young men/Shota baits have daggers on chest, clothes A off will show it.
- Noble ladies may have needles, clothes A off (back) will show it.
- Beast Man (same look as Vusi) may have explosives, clothes A off will show it.
- the nuns & maids may have daggers between the boobs, clothes A off will show it (shinto priestesses & seers too, but their open necklines make those anything but secret ;)).
- Urban Women (same body type as Audrey the thief) may carry dual blades in the back, but will have a sash if they do, just turn them.
- Beast Women may carry a small gun under them, clothes B off will show it (except the Beast Woman with shorts, for that one clothes A off reveals the gun).

For all the others the weapons are plainly obvious for any non-blind person....

Or if you don't want the hassle, buy a danger detector from the trader when available, that will warn you of any weapons, concealed or not, on entrance, meaning no more time-wasting on unarmed people.

It's not often that I get through an entire hentai game. usually drop quickly, or get a full save. not here. It was really nice. ALthough I didn't understand what the slave pen, the sunglasses and the cheats do. Oh well :p

Not to freeze it, but some of the consumable you buy slow it tremendously. Also, once you give an orgasm to the person, the next action is free. If you catch the weakness of someone quick enough, and have all potions active, you can easily give 3 orgasm before getting in troubles.
When doing physical exams, the sunglasses informs you beforehand what a characters' erogenous zones (touching will raise pleasure meter faster) and sex habits/fetishes are (exibithionist gets off faster from being naked, masochist is better affected by rough, if the person is more sensitive to front or back touches, etc).

On an aside, how do you cheat on this game? I have seen comments about codes and an engine, but must admit i'm totally in the dark at the moment.

Last edited:

CrayonColor

Aug 4, 2018
so I just finished the game but the entire end dialouge was in JP so does anyone know what the glasses that was given by the merchant do and what the department chief said at the end? Btw this quite a fun game.
Idk what the department chief said but you can now switch chrisia with the chief in free practice mode after that scene

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
- Young men/Shota baits have daggers on chest, clothes A off will show it.
- Noble ladies may have needles, clothes A off (back) will show it.
- Beast Man (same look as Vusi) may have explosives, clothes A off will show it.
- the nuns & maids may have daggers between the boobs, clothes A off will show it (shinto priestesses & seers too, but their open necklines make those anything but secret ;)).
- Urban Women (same body type as Audrey the thief) may carry dual blades in the back, but will have a sash if they do, just turn them.
- Beast Women may carry a small gun under them, clothes B off will show it (except the Beast Woman with shorts, for that one clothes A off reveals the gun).

For all the others the weapons are plainly obvious for any non-blind person....

Or if you don't want the hassle, buy a danger detector from the trader when available, that will warn you of any weapons, concealed or not, on entrance, meaning no more time-wasting on unarmed people.

When doing physical exams, the sunglasses informs you beforehand what a characters' erogenous zones (touching will raise pleasure fasters) and sex habits/fetishes are (exibithionist gets off faster from being naked, masochist is better affected by rough, if the person is more sensitive to front or back touches, etc).

On an aside, how do you cheat on this game? I have seen comments about codes and an engine, but must admit i'm totally in the dark at the moment.

I used (online website) to get extra money (Because I was afraid I would need to farm consumable to finish the game. Long story short, you dont. You'll probably need a few consumable, but you should be able to finish the game with 5 to 10 of them. Making it quite cheap. Note that you wouldn't be able to spend for fun, but to finish the game, that is well enough.)

Then I used cheat engine, looking for every type to find the evaluation score. I don't remember what type it was, but know that I have two custom value types: RPG VX types and Flash*8 type. Once I found them, I bumped them to 999 to beat the grind to 200. Now that I understand the game more, you can just go to your room and skip until evaluation day and work really hard on those days. You can easily make each map in two or three runs. If you work on evaluation days only, you'll be done in less time that it took me to do the manipulations.

Reactions: misjebaka

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I used (online website) to get extra money (Because I was afraid I would need to farm consumable to finish the game. Long story short, you dont. You'll probably need a few consumable, but you should be able to finish the game with 5 to 10 of them. Making it quite cheap. Note that you wouldn't be able to spend for fun, but to finish the game, that is well enough.)

Then I used cheat engine, looking for every type to find the evaluation score. I don't remember what type it was, but know that I have two custom value types: RPG VX types and Flash*8 type. Once I found them, I bumped them to 999 to beat the grind to 200. Now that I understand the game more, you can just go to your room and skip until evaluation day and work really hard on those days. You can easily make each map in two or three runs. If you work on evaluation days only, you'll be done in less time that it took me to do the manipulations.
Thanks a lot, most enlightening - and yeah, i kind of noticed like the consumables seem to be kind of limited, what combined with time constraints can put quite the crimp on one's daily fun with fooling around. In sandbox you have a ludricous large amount of them - ironically unnecessary, as time does not passes in sandbox, so just one of each potion is all you'll need for almost all in that mode.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 139 Votes