Thades

Feb 7, 2018
I don't know if it's just me, but the mega link doesn't seem to allow people to download it? The file are ther but it keeps on showing up as temporary error, or if I'm using the mega app it just retries without showing any download progress. If no one elses face the same problem, sorry for the inconvenience

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't know if it's just me, but the mega link doesn't seem to allow people to download it?
Same here, the game is small so GDrive or Workupload might be ok? A torrent for the newer version is around though, if you use torrents go for that.

Edit - SVS Comic (and maybe SXS Hentai but there's no version number) have direct downloads of 1.13 up.

Last edited:

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
holy shit that emblem, we are the fucking Cobrastani Empire, im losing my shit with this game, i love it, the best hgame in a long time, GLORY TO COBRASTAN!

Reactions: LeaveMeAloneFBI#23

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So, im having an issue. When I do a body check, and it shows up with something, how do I explain it? When I deny them, it just tells me no explanation. I don't know how to actually bring up that they have a weapon.
If the item in question is just in plain sight, like with the swordswoman, you can just "touch" the weapon with the physical inspection and you'll bring it up as a reason. If you get a "!" indicator, you can undress them with the last option to find the weapon, including the 'shrine maiden's' ceremonial knife (or whatever it is).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
uncensured no yet?
The games from DLSite, being based in Japan the mosaic is a legal requirement. Unless a fan painstakingly redraws the game, or it gets released by a publisher outside of Japan that gets hold of the original uncensored art it's stuck with the mosaic.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
getting ready to update OP to 1.13 just give me a few mins

sorry i was busy doing some youtube stuff

kyrriiee

Aug 7, 2017
I dont know how many of you have finished the game so ill just put it into a spoiler...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
much thanks with a reply

Edit: I see someone else asked this, but ill leave this here to keep the question alive

Finish the stage 5 work goal, after the inspection day the mission on stage 2 will unlock..

Reactions: Calypso2900

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Question, does the body examination ever catch anything among the Ravine people or is it there just for the MC to have fun?

Ah, while on "free practice" right after i detected between Chrisia panties, how do i confront her about it - or explain reason to reject a pass?

EDIT: ok, i think i'm getting the hang of things anyway now. And old save or two already in the game really helped me with clearing up things.

Last edited:

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Question, does the body examination ever catch anything among the Ravine people or is it there just for the MC to have fun?

Ah, while on "free practice" right after i detected between Chrisia panties, how do i confront her about it - or explain reason to reject a pass?

EDIT: ok, i think i'm getting the hang of things anyway now. And old save or two already in the game really helped me with clearing up things.
I think that training is only there to prepare you if you take advantage of Hana. Later there will be weapon permits and you'll get to do actual work with it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I think that training is only there to prepare you if you take advantage of Hana. Later there will be weapon permits and you'll get to do actual work with it.
Actually, if you set things up with the trader, you'll get to take advantage of far more than Hana in the lines.... :sneaky:

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Actually, if you set things up with the trader, you'll get to take advantage of far more than Hana in the lines.... :sneaky:
You can grope them, but because you can't tell them to take off their clothes the pleasure meter doesn't show up so nothing can cum of it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You can grope them, but because you can't tell them to take off their clothes the pleasure meter doesn't show up so nothing can cum of it.
There's a potion in the trader to help with that,i think. Give me a day or two and i'll geet to the nitty-gritty of that.

Also, pretty certain the "anal sex" tag can be added to this game.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 139 Votes