bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
These steps are too inaccurate imo, better do this:

1 - Download the Wolf RPG Decryptor: https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-decryptor.16162/
2 - Unpack the DXADecode.exe into the games "Data" directory.
3 - Drag'n'Drop Expansion.wolf, Picture.wolf and SystemFile.wolf onto the DXADecode.exe
4 - DELETE Expansion.wolf, Picture.wolf and SystemFile.wolf (or move them somewhere else)
5 - Extract the Expansion.wolf, Picture.wolf and SystemFile.wolf from the Uncensor patch into the "Data" directory
6 - Drag'n'Drop Expansion.wolf, Picture.wolf and SystemFile.wolf onto the DXADecode.exe again
7 - DELETE Expansion.wolf, Picture.wolf and SystemFile.wolf

And then it works.
nah its work..
i just decode it together.. not one by one so that, why its missing.
decode it one file by one file guys..

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I will update the patch in the next hours. (Maybe even shorter if there are few content).
Anyone know how much content was added ? To speed up the process...
EDIT:
There was nothing to be edited/uncensored....
So I'll just update the patch.
This time The will be 2 types:
  • Loose files - So you can use texture mod by other users (Or edit at your own leisure)
  • Packed files - Your generic .wolf file
Usually packed files loads faster whoever it is unlikely to affect this game.

Files should be updated/uploaded shortly.

Last edited:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Wow, that was a smart comment. Starting with "nope, you are wrong". Well, you sure told me! I mean, who am I to argue with an argument like that! I mean I thought I was right, thank fuck you're here to tell me I'm not! And then you pointed out that I'M the one who's being misleading! Wow, there's no comeback against "no u", is there?

"Completed" means COMPLETED. Do I need to get you a dictionary? "having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full" A game is not completed just because it has a playable ending any more than an Early Access title on Steam would be considered a full release just because you can see its ending.

So to put it in terms you can understand: nope, YOU are wrong.
So does it mean that games that receive DLC were never really truly completed until they received such DLC? Don't be such an idiot, a game is completed when the devs reach their original goal, which they did. Game development is about setting goals, otherwise you'd just develop for eternity and never release anything.

That the dev decides to add free content updates doesn't change the fact that it was completed and released/sold.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Wolf can't be ported so unfortunately not.

So far you haven't had to restart.

You can't just swap the .wolf over you have to unpack and merge them, otherwise some new things will be missing.

You have to wait until you get to the last stage.
Im the last stage of stage 2 or of the whole game? Cause im on stage 4 now overall

Dovz999

Nov 17, 2019
I always get that bug on (I think) stage three. I thought they were joking at first but you could try what Stupidkiller suggested. Slap them hard on the butt, they may change their mind and hand over the weapon if you click on it again.
I've tried replicating the bug, to no avail. Are you sure you didn't just forget to click the empty space where the permit should be before denying them access?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone has the full save for this game ? for patch 1.36
Old saves should convert over, there's one back here.
In the chapter 2, what its the second mission? I need walktrought :(
There's no walkthrough. If it's the Hanna mission you have to wait like PierrotSol said, until you get the last stage.
Are you sure you didn't just forget to click the empty space where the permit should be before denying them access?
It's annoyingly possible.

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
all this time and just added a new way to throw money away.
they should start to focus on new game now

4.40 star(s) 139 Votes