Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
i found this character name frida in sandbox which stage do i find her in?
She's a callback to another game by Tengsten i think and you can find her in the small town Till goes with Chrisia to buy new clothes for her. No idea if there's action with her in the game yet or is a "for next updates" thing, as i only went there once.

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well, no. But would you settle for small flat chested bratty catgirls?

It's not very subtle. The dialogue, which I just went through in full detail heavily implies so. Not very ish to be honest.
True, i'm being kind of euphemistic with the "-ish", but then some people can be very strigent in their "shota" or "loli' definitions. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Procrastinatus

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
True, i'm being kind of euphemistic with the "-ish", but then some people can be very strigent in their "shota" or "loli' definitions. :ROFLMAO:
I guess some people might also see the petite girls as loli too (instead of young adult/teen), but that is mostly a guess on my part.

Djinncubus

Apr 14, 2019
I keep getting an error when talking to the guard.
It says that it can't find c10_GuardsAB0.png (and various other c10_Guards images).
I checked the folder and I can't seem to find them.

Edit: fixed it, it was because of the translation patch. (I removed it and it worked)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It says that it can't find c10_GuardsAB0.png...
I'm not getting the error, but I don't have those image files either (they're c27 now). If your using any patch or mod make sure it's updated for this version of the game. Otherwise here's the images from a older version of the game...

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
??????????????
help me?
Capturar.JPG

fixed: I downloaded version 1.32 and copied all the files from file data (I didn’t replace them, I just liked the ones I already had and copied the new ones)
could someone send me the fridas file?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
An invisible Chrisia might be from a wrongly installed patch, or a out of date mod like the guard from above. Although I would have thought you'd get a error message instead.

Edit - A older version of the game won't really know what to do with Frida. But you can easily get a hold of her image files from , it's .wolf files are unpacked now.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
I keep getting an error when talking to the guard.
It says that it can't find c10_GuardsAB0.png (and various other c10_Guards images).
I checked the folder and I can't seem to find them.

Edit: fixed it, it was because of the translation patch. (I removed it and it worked)
This is because they partially reorganized the entry order for characters on 1.4
Frida has become c10, Guards are c27 now.
The dialogue part of the translation is tied to the user database included in DataBase.dat
This means it also replaces things like sprite pointers and other character data.

There's little way around it, what's more, using a big chunk of old version data may have other unintended consequences.
In this case, Frida should've shown up with blank dialogue, as c10 in the last version had no dialogue.
Importing DB using Wolfire Editor would be preferably but you still need to know what you're doing.

Last edited:

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Are you going to add some wild barbarian girls of the greenskin variant later on Procrastinatus? Would be fun too see the rest of the female cast getting access to some of the other clothes as well =)
Anyways thanks for your hard work and time your putting on your special upcoming patch.

Edit: Would be nice with some oni girls as well. wink wink

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Are you going to add some wild barbarian girls of the greenskin variant later on Procrastinatus? Would be fun too see the rest of the female cast getting access to some of the other clothes as well =)
Anyways thanks for your hard work and time your putting on your special upcoming patch.

Edit: Would be nice with some oni girls as well. wink wink
I actually considered orcs and half orcs. The problem with different skin colors is that the penetration overlays have a single skin tone. So it's either trying to fork a sprite decision from the common events code or keeping the colors more or less the same.
As for other clothes. There's a 4 outfit limit. I recolored one of the old vanilla clothes before bringing it back but that's it for vanilla females.
And demons, onis, succubus. Maybe, we'll see. For now I want to finish this and take a break.

I'd like to toy with the code more after I'm done with content patch. I am in process of translating the DB entries for other people to chime in and make their own modifications too.
I actually had this idea for a fun tool, some kind of electric shaver or shears.
There's already target rectangles for pussy and head.
So, shave them down there or leave them bald after you fuck them. I need to look more into the code though. Not making any promises.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes