Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Well the important part is having fun with the coding and not let it become a hassle. Anyways thanks for the response <3

Edit: Does it take a lot of coding for expanding the wardrobe limit?

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Btw if you need some music while playing the game or just chilling with coding then, I recommend listening to
Pokke Village theme from Monster Hunter Generations.

Reactions: popior

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
An invisible Chrisia might be from a wrongly installed patch, or a out of date mod like the guard from above. Although I would have thought you'd get a error message instead.
yes i was researching which was the mod that came in this version and found only 1 of version 1.34.
I dont remember the name but its an aesthetic mod

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
yes i was researching which was the mod that came in this version and found only 1 of version 1.34...
The English Fix and Other Things mod hasn't been updated since 1.32, but The Butler's is now up to date. If it was the Beauty Pack from back here you'll probably have to wait for Procrastinatus to make their update and expansion of it.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
I actually considered orcs and half orcs. The problem with different skin colors is that the penetration overlays have a single skin tone. So it's either trying to fork a sprite decision from the common events code or keeping the colors more or less the same.
As for other clothes. There's a 4 outfit limit. I recolored one of the old vanilla clothes before bringing it back but that's it for vanilla females.
And demons, onis, succubus. Maybe, we'll see. For now I want to finish this and take a break.

I'd like to toy with the code more after I'm done with content patch. I am in process of translating the DB entries for other people to chime in and make their own modifications too.
I actually had this idea for a fun tool, some kind of electric shaver or shears.
There's already target rectangles for pussy and head.
So, shave them down there or leave them bald after you fuck them. I need to look more into the code though. Not making any promises.
Shears is the way to go for the fantasy theme imo. I like the 2B and D.Va costume but it just isn't my cup of tea when playing a fantasy game. Would be nice if you kept a option of just the hairstyles and not the costumes. The blinders of the 2B costume is a keeper <3. Gives me vibes of Sword Maiden from Goblin Slayer. View attachment LN_Vol_10-02.webp

Sep 21, 2020
Well the important part is having fun with the coding and not let it become a hassle. Anyways thanks for the response <3

Edit: Does it take a lot of coding for expanding the wardrobe limit?
Short answer is you can't. The entries are limited by size and you'd need to turn everything upside down to do that.
A simple workaround would be to add more character types with the same body. But at that point why not just add new characters?

Btw if you need some music while playing the game or just chilling with coding then, I recommend listening to
Pokke Village theme from Monster Hunter Generations.
I'l check it out, thanks.

Shears is the way to go for the fantasy theme imo. I like the 2B and D.Va costume but it just isn't my cup of tea when playing a fantasy game. Would be nice if you kept a option of just the hairstyles and not the costumes. The blinders of the 2B costume is a keeper <3. Gives me vibes of Sword Maiden from Goblin Slayer. View attachment 859076
That's why D.Va and 2B outfits have been taken out and replaced with vanilla ones, same with the hairstyles. They're now used by 2 aptly named rare encounter characters so they don't get in the way as much. Read the changelog I posted if you want to know more.
Goblin Slayer cross overs would be nice to add.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Mechanics:
.Added script to be able to host more than 5 character types per stage.
. .10 Encounter slots per stage

So that's why i didn't see much of the elf girls when playing the beauty pack mod, since each stage was locked to few characters.

Last edited:

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Would be fun to see a mechanic added for the coin, to be used as a way of choosing to let people go if they don't have the correct pass. Since it's just a time spender for the moment.

Edit:
- Ideas for new male body type would be buff and chubby. Like a buff woodsman with an axe or a rich chubby merchant with a rapier/dagger.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Mechanics:
.Added script to be able to host more than 5 character types per stage.
. .10 Encounter slots per stage

So that's why i didn't see much of the elf girls when playing the beauty pack mod, since each stage was locked to few characters.
Exactly. If I remember right what he did was put her on Stage 4 and 5, but he switched off a male character. He didn't replace a female one.
Now there are too many slots to justify the standalone feature. Hence why I went ahead and created 2 entirely new character types.
The rare encounter characters take the cake though.
I posted some on them but it's hush hush.

I've translated / fixed up every character, only new ones are left to rewrite (lost data). Then it's personal beta test time and finishing up ingame translation. Then private beta test.
I noticed the cutscene dialogue is, for the most part, translated properly so I'm leaving it untouched. It shouldn't be too immersion breaking if there's a grammar flaw on something you're only gonna see once.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes