Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
The clothes and appearance of the characters changed and the character Elf was added.

Mega

Change the language to English.
Brilliant work.

I'll have to give it a propar playthough when I have time, but I had a quick look and I like it. Good to have some new art and a new character anyways. Do you plan to add anymore to it?

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
The clothes and appearance of the characters changed and the character Elf was added.

Mega

Change the language to English.
Is it actually a new character? or is it a replaced artwork for an already existing character slot?
Because from what I recall in this thread, adding new characters has been a challenge many decided to forsake...

Vyva

Apr 1, 2020
I finished the game in 1.32 but there's a Prostitution command now. Is there a way I can carry my completed save and access the Prostitution stuff or do I have to make a new save and go through the game again?

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
I finished the game in 1.32 but there's a Prostitution command now. Is there a way I can carry my completed save and access the Prostitution stuff or do I have to make a new save and go through the game again?
You should be fine.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
I would love for there to be some kind of hard or extra difficulty mode to bring some challenge to the game
:each person have randomized weapons facilitating a need to always check people thoroughly
:Maybe have where too many red bars could result in a game over.
:Too many complaints could result in your shift being cut early.
penalties could result in you owing money to make certain complaints go away.
just spitballing some ideas.

Reactions: Mandalore777

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I would love for there to be some kind of hard or extra difficulty mode to bring some challenge to the game
:each person have randomized weapons facilitating a need to always check people thoroughly
Mandalore take notes haha.
But yeah you are right the game feels too easy.

Reactions: Mandalore777

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Im just saying this as someone who probably gone through the game from start to finish 7+ times lol. Gonna be more now that there are new outfits and characters. Gets me even more excited for when its spiritual successor comes to fruition.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
What would be nice also is some kind of country-wide effects applied to all stages/locations like
  • discrimination against people of certain origin or having a set of features (for example - red hair) that would lessen or nullify, depending on level, impact of inappropriate actions against them
  • modifier to daily wages. As a government employee you should expect pay cuts or rises due to political changes, potentially forcing you to make extra money by some other means so it would make even small bribes more appealing
  • costs of living. adding to more dynamic difficulty
  • events that change distribution of people crossing the checkpoint. Like more lax policy for X nation, or influx of refugees with high chance of counterfeit documents, although it would fit more as a local modifier than global
  • fines for inappropriate actions. again something more tangible than just the reputation hit (what is the limit of "mistakes" that could be overlooked as part of "doing your job" could be dependent on reputation)
Some kind of skills progression other than story based one would also be nice, and could serve as an extra money sink and incentive to pursue extra money opportunities even early on.

Upgrade-able checkpoint. Kind of like gender specific control points and metal detectors, but with an extra features like an additional room for body check in which undressing and checking for hidden objects would be more appropriate, other misc items that would lessen dissatisfaction of people passing through, hidden cameras for defending against alleged molestation or for blackmailing in cases when molestation was not only "alleged", fingerprint scanner for checking criminal records (if we are talking more modern setting here)

Also on the subject of counterfeit documents, it should be extra punishable - it makes no sense to just turn the person away.
Lets say you normally should detain such person and pass them to appropriate authority. Now what if you upgrade checkpoint with holding cell, and persuade whatever superior you have that it would be a good idea to leave initial interrogation to you before passing the person to proper authority... surely nothing inappropriate would take place there. Even if rules for interrogation could be strict at first, I am sure many people would do a lot to be potentially let go before notifying authorities.

There is so much that would be nice to have that we could probably write an entire design document here, but for the sake of not extending this wall of text even more I will end here for now :)

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
anyone knows how to fix this? After i press ok it says cannot write to game.ini check access permission settings
this is the modded version posted earlier

errorsekiban.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Most of time you see that Game.dat error with a Wolf game its a problem with the file address. Characters it doesn't like it's too long or it's on the wrong drive.

Reactions: extrembusters
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes