D

Deleted member 2694590

ok, now I understand the difference between wine stable and wine bottler. anyways I downloaded the recent stable version 5.0, and it still crashes so is there something else I might be missing that you have lol
Wine for Linux distros right? Have you tried Lutris instead?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so its my first time in trying to use mods any one knows about the basics...
The only thing available for this latest version of the game right now is the . To install it take it's three folders and put them in the games data folder, then delete or move the three .wolf files with the same name.

Reactions: hentaigunman

jmo200

Jun 20, 2018
Is the translation still iffy for this game when it comes to the random dialogue of the people you gatekeep?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the translation still iffy for this game when it comes to the random dialogue of the people you gatekeep?
Yep the inspection dialogue is still...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Event dialogue is sent to a actual translator, but this part still seems like it's just machine translated.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Direct translation of 웰치포도 would be welchipodo or "Welch Grape", though I am not sure if author himself would be happy with it, not that we have any way of knowing

edit: we actually might have a way of contacting him, person under such name is active on
where beauty pack was posted, if not originated from

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Direct translation of 웰치포도 would be welchipodo or "Welch Grape", though I am not sure if author himself would be happy with it, not that we have any way of knowing

edit: we actually might have a way of contacting him, person under such name is active on
where beauty pack was posted, if not originated from
The moon runes will do. Thanks.
I just fixed a game breaking bug. Turns out Tengsten cut corners and some entries point to the DB by name and not ID. Crappy practice, but I can still translate some of it for the modder's release.

Reactions: Mandalore777
Sep 21, 2020
Okay, bad news. I think the bug corrupted save files we were using.
Shannonkun helped me a lot to test and polish but he's gone now.
I am going to have to have a partial playthrough test again because I'm not sure when the savefile got corrupted. What I know is

However, I'm going to be what I just assume is a safe file because stopping to edit and correct stuff makes the ordeal slower.
So I'm calling out to you guys. Someone who's got time for a full or almost full (Mid stage 4) playthrough.
Tonight.
The game could be broken, so don't just message me to get your hands on an early release that's gonna come out today or early tomorrow, as it is there's a risk it's useless and I don't want a game breaking copy around the internet.
No cheating, just a normal vanilla playthrough from start to near end.

There aren't many issues worth reporting left, but it's expected you do if you find anything.
If you got the time tonight post below and let me know. you'd be helping me out a lot, as I want to release this as soon as possible.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Okay, bad news. I think the bug corrupted save files we were using.
Shannonkun helped me a lot to test and polish but he's gone now.
I am going to have to have a partial playthrough test again because I'm not sure when the savefile got corrupted. What I know is

However, I'm going to be what I just assume is a safe file because stopping to edit and correct stuff makes the ordeal slower.
So I'm calling out to you guys. Someone who's got time for a full or almost full (Mid stage 4) playthrough.
Tonight.
The game could be broken, so don't just message me to get your hands on an early release that's gonna come out today or early tomorrow, as it is there's a risk it's useless and I don't want a game breaking copy around the internet.
No cheating, just a normal vanilla playthrough from start to near end.

There aren't many issues worth reporting left, but it's expected you do if you find anything.
If you got the time tonight post below and let me know. you'd be helping me out a lot, as I want to release this as soon as possible.
Has so much changed that you can't copy paste a save file over from a completed version? If so, hyped this is going to be a big mod. Or is it something progression related so in order to test you have to start from a new game?

Sep 21, 2020
Has so much changed that you can't copy paste a save file over from a completed version? If so, hyped this is going to be a big mod. Or is it something progression related so in order to test you have to start from a new game?
You can, that's not the issue. I suspect some DB values are loaded into the savegame before the event. I already tried using a S4 savegame and everything (the issue is the second batch of wanted criminals not appearing).
But that's not the issue, the issue is seeing if the game breaks that supposed data transfer or not.
So it needs to be a clean playthrough.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
You can, that's not the issue. I suspect some DB values are loaded into the savegame before the event. I already tried using a S4 savegame and everything (the issue is the second batch of wanted criminals not appearing).
But that's not the issue, the issue is seeing if the game breaks that supposed data transfer or not.
So it needs to be a clean playthrough.
The problem is the early game is kinda dull to replay. Does it definitely need to be a clean slate from a new game? I've got saves at level 3 and would be willing to test from there and play till level 4 right now.

Sep 21, 2020
The problem is the early game is kinda dull to replay. Does it definitely need to be a clean slate from a new game? I've got saves at level 3 and would be willing to test from there and play till level 4 right now.
More testing is fine. I need someone who's willing to do it from the start though. I'll message you and someone else a volafile so I can upload the pre-release version and keep uploading corrections if necessary. It's useful to have a chat function and a means to post screencaps too.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
More testing is fine. I need someone who's willing to do it from the start though. I'll message you and someone else a volafile so I can upload the pre-release version and keep uploading corrections if necessary. It's useful to have a chat function and a means to post screencaps too.
Alright I will start from level 1 then, the level 3 save file I have came with the BP and I just loaded it to check and I think he's got a trainer or something because all abilties are unlocked. So that wouldn't work.

What exactly do I need to be looking for? Just any random bugs or is it mainly just the wanted guys in level 4? Does it matter what I do in level 1-3 if I just skip through real fast?

Sep 21, 2020
Alright I will start from level 1 then, the level 3 save file I have came with the BP and I just loaded it to check and I think he's got a trainer or something because all abilties are unlocked. So that wouldn't work.

What exactly do I need to be looking for? Just any random bugs or is it mainly just the wanted guys in level 4? Does it matter what I do in level 1-3 if I just skip through real fast?
Shannonkun did most of that work. Essentially anything that looks off on your playthrough, you don't need to hunt for anything. We even fixed some Vanilla/BP issues.
You can look out for things like a wrong layer order, penetration that goes through clothing, misplaced penetration overlay, text that overflows, typos, things that don't sound right.
The plot stuff I'm leaving as is, same with things like the guidebook, plot stuff, cutscenes, mission descriptions.
The most story related stuff I've translated is for the wanted characters. It was rather immersion breaking to leave it untouched.

I'll pm you.

Reactions: Mandalore777

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
Other than things like do or don't assault Hana I don't think there are options, the thread is the only walkthrough though.

No idea what that error is about, but make sure your not using any outdated mods or patch. Chrisia (I think) can give you hint about where Richard is, but he's back at the first checkpoint.
so can you tell about Hana part?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes