Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Finally finished my first outfit mod. I only just got done modifying all the 1.42 content the other day, still hadn't finished the Beauty Pack stuff yet. I'm too slow, it's gonna take me ages to get through this. So I am just gonna release the PNG's for this one outfit right now.

It's for the new Tall Girl character, 4th outfit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy.

EDIT: How to install. Just download the modders version above, then go to Data > Picture and dump the PNG's in. The modders version makes adding new mods really simply and easy. Just make sure the make a copy of the Picture folder in case you want to revert any mods back to default, since it will ask you to overwrite.

Also I have a question to Procrastinatus. Some of my favorite outfits from 1.42 (specifically the red and white beast woman outfit) didn't make the cut, so how hard is it to add a duplicate beast woman with the missing outfits and hairstyles. It's a shame there is a 4 outfit limit per character and all of them couldn't have been put in. Would I have go into level files and get her to be called and such too? I would be fine overwriting a male for another beast woman.

Perfect reaction image. I love Palpatine.

Wonderful work Pro! Love it :)
I found a minor bug with 2B in sandbox mode, her underwear isn't visible on the front, it's only visible while she's turned around.
I just came across that too in sandbox. I didn't come across 2B the whole time while testing so I didn't see it to report it. She must be an extremely rare encounter in the game. I met Dva several times while testing though. To be honest I'd rather more 2B and less Dva. 2B is so goddamn hot, and her outfit in the BP mod is so lovingly drawn. Plus the blindfold is hot and fetishistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Procrastinatus

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Holy shit, just decided to have a look through the editor that's included in the modders download...

ScreenShot_2020_1019_01_13_30.png

It's translated. I just made this quick test mod in under a minute just to test and make sure it was possible and it is. With this I can finally solve the issue of accessory slots that have an item on the front, but none on the back and no image is called. I justed tested and assigned an image (another random item of clothing) and it got called. This is gonna make modding certain outfits way easier. I could also get 5 outfits for beastgirl by renaming one and making it Aika exclusive and then having an extra slot for normal beast girl.

I assume extra outfits could be added for Hana, Ranzy and any other character with empty slots too.

Plus all the dialog calls are easily marked. I'm gonna rewrite some of it to fit my tastes.

I have to thank Procrastinatis for doing this. I'm gonna see what else is possible. Still haven't figured out how to make a whole new character though, but I see empty slots. God I wish I could draw.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
The Imperial GateKeeper
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Procrastinatus Content Patch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[DOWNLOAD BELOW]

---------------------------------------------------
Base game vesion: 1.42
Current version: 1.0 (First release)
---------------------------------------------------

CHANGES (DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY SPOILERS)

Download (Normal) > For Players <

Download (Dev Package) > For Modders < [Includes Wolf Editor, Extracted files and DXADecode, Ready to mod]

------

Seriously, thanks to Shannonkun and Mandalore777, there was a lot of things to fix and polish to put on.
I kept most of this as a surprise. I respectfully ask everyone to avoid spoiling things for the rest, at least for a day or two. Feel free to discuss, post screenshots or whatever else, just add spoiler tags, that's all.
You can PM me any bug reports or whatever you want to send me.

Thank you all for the support. On the seventh week I rest.
Download, Run and Enjoy.
Nice fucking work! A little bugs here and there but nothing major!

Finally finished my first outfit mod.
It's for the new Tall Girl character, 4th outfit.
Nice one, how do you add new costumes to your game?

Reactions: Procrastinatus

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Nice one, how do you add new costumes to your game?
The old and hard way, use the unpacker and rename files. The new easy & quick way thanks to procrastinatus, just download the modders version where everything is unpacked and ready to go with the editor built in. Then just dump the 4 PNG's I posted into the pictures folder. Back up the original PNG's if you want to revert.

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
The old and hard way, use the unpacker and rename files. The new easy & quick way thanks to procrastinatus, just download the modders version where everything is unpacked and ready to go with the editor built in. Then just dump the 4 PNG's I posted into the pictures folder. Back up the original PNG's if you want to revert.
Bless you!

Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Bless you!
No worries. I'm gonna head to bed and continue modding tomorrow. But in the meantime, have my favorite mod that makes Olivea bottomless. It's an old one I posted ages ago but it essential IMO, I've ported this one through multiple versions of the game. Olivea has such a god tier lower body, upper body too, but she looks so good bottomless.

Sep 21, 2020
I'm done bug squashing what you reported.
One problem. On my screen (because of render differences?) I don't see the catgirl issue, post a screencap please.

Sep 21, 2020
Also I have a question to Procrastinatus. Some of my favorite outfits from 1.42 (specifically the red and white beast woman outfit) didn't make the cut, so how hard is it to add a duplicate beast woman with the missing outfits and hairstyles. It's a shame there is a 4 outfit limit per character and all of them couldn't have been put in. Would I have go into level files and get her to be called and such too? I would be fine overwriting a male for another beast woman.
It would need at least 3 other outfits to justify a new character
I also used some old hairstyles for new characters. I'll check them out later. Hotfix now

Sep 21, 2020
Day one Hotfix. Squashed all those pesky bugs.

--------------- Ver 1.1 Patch Notes -------------------

Fixes:
.>Fixed Sibilla slave expression
.>Fixed Grace's (S3) and (S4) outfit problem during penetration
.>Fixed flavor text (S4)
.>Fixed crossover characters offering 0G bribes
.>Fixed 2B's layer order problem
.>Tweaked Beastgirl's mouth target coordinates
.>Fixed random typos

------------------------------------------------------------

Download (Normal) > For Players <
Updated old post. May make a thread later as it's very convenient for this.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes