Sep 21, 2020
Way ahead of you guys.
I submit the thread, it took a lot of work to tidy it up. v1.2 is waiting there.
I fixed what was mentioned above, patched up some expressions and dialogue errors. Plus interface stuff. I think 1.2 is the final release for v1, we'll see.

Sep 21, 2020
Procrastinatus i had an idea for a new race that is easy to make. Just make Dark Elfes/Drow using the same body type as Elfes and make them dark skinned with different skin tones eksampel dark purpleish and dark grey. Other skin colour for the normal elfes could be brownish for that wood elf feel.
I think I mentioned it before. Great idea, but different skin colors don't work because the penetration overlays are a single skin tone. It needs more indepth modifications that would allow you to refer to a skintone value on the DB to change what's rendered to look right.

Reactions: Shipfu

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Way ahead of you guys.
I submit the thread, it took a lot of work to tidy it up. v1.2 is waiting there.
I fixed what was mentioned above, patched up some expressions and dialogue errors. Plus interface stuff. I think 1.2 is the final release for v1, we'll see.
Could you make a link to the thread?

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
I think 99.9% of the content works as intended, I can't be updating this all the time so I'll space out future updates when the fixes stack up high enough.

What do you guys think about the rare character encounter frequency? yay or nay?
Have you found Grace's real identity yet?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
From patch notes:
--------------- Ver 1.2 Patch Notes -------------------

Fixes:
.>Fixed many dialogue inconsistencies
.>Added some missing expressions
.>Tweaked some minor translation issues

Reactions: Procrastinatus
Sep 21, 2020
What are the changes between 1.1 and 1.2?
Tweaked expressions for Milo, Emma and Ayla.
Tweaked some lines for Beast Girl
Corrected some TL errors
Overall polish, nothing new.

As it is a mod and not a total conversion, there will be nothing new until PCP 2.0.
Then again, I'll be busy starting tomorrow, so my work pace will be hampered. I may not update for a while
I may even wait for Tengsten to finish their updates so we can have one final giant translation and get everything done. I don't want to go through TL every update, it's a soul crushing chore.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes