zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
At stage two you get a mission to meet Hana again, but you can't actually do it until you reach the last stage. For reasons she then stays in your room, and after watching her for a bit you get the choice to assault her or just leave. It doesn't get mentioned again if you do.
so when i first meet her i need to let her go? so she can meet me later in the game?

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
You unlock everything by doing the assigned missions + two scenes via an extra button in stage 2 and 4 after completing the story.

Sep 21, 2020
I don't know know if it's proper to post here as well but I just updated PCP to 1.3.
Couple things changed:
-Improved sex sprites to blend in better
-Made entry in DB for the game to apply proper skintone to them
It should look smoother when a character has pubic hair as well.
Plus some very minor fixes of course.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get it here

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I've a question, is there a point for someone who did the main campaign to play this aside from the sandbox elements? no idea if there's extra content or side stories

The thing is, i expected a bit more of this game, there are circumstances that could've gone in a completely different direction, for example the criminals even the plot related ones be weakened by fucking them until they don't have the drive to act which would prevent the plot to advance and have you re-do the stage to complete it, along with the chance for the criminals to remember or even react to what happened in the previous encounter, hell it's annoying that they interaction is "once and done"

The same goes for the side characters, even the generic ones could have mini-arcs of being fucked affecting their lives, their jobs and their relationships along with reacting to seeing you again some might even get hooked to being fucked

There's even room for impregnation content which might be used to add new characters for those who are into incest

On another note, i just recalled that on the version that i played 1.2.1 iirc i could hold having to meet the first girl until the option to fuck was available and there wouldn't be a mention of that on her second encounter.

Reactions: Mandalore777

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
There is no extra content story wise after finishing the main plot. Either you enjoyed the main game play loop and want to have some more fun or you didn't. The base game changed a bit from 1.2.1 to 1.4.2 so it might be worth revisiting in itself.

I don't think it is reasonable (or possible) to expand the gameplay elements of this game at this point since even if it was possible it would overwrite many of game core systems meaning every single small patch will break such mod/mods and it will be a pain in the rear to fix each and every time, and the base "vanilla" game is still being worked on by developer, although slowly.

The best thing we have now - PCP improves translation, graphics, uncensor, both common and unique character roster, number of possible different characters per stage and clothing options. Honestly it seems to be near the limit of what can reasonably be done with this game, at least for now.

For any more extensive changes it might be even "easier" to recreate the whole game, make a spiritual successor if you will.
The was one madman who teased us with such concept, but I'll not mention him directly to not put any pressure on him since we haven't heard any news recently and it is a huge and complex undertaking so it would be understandable to waver when trying to tackle it.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019

I've a question, is there a point for someone who did the main campaign to play this aside from the sandbox elements? no idea if there's extra content or side stories

The thing is, i expected a bit more of this game, there are circumstances that could've gone in a completely different direction, for example the criminals even the plot related ones be weakened by fucking them until they don't have the drive to act which would prevent the plot to advance and have you re-do the stage to complete it, along with the chance for the criminals to remember or even react to what happened in the previous encounter, hell it's annoying that they interaction is "once and done"

The same goes for the side characters, even the generic ones could have mini-arcs of being fucked affecting their lives, their jobs and their relationships along with reacting to seeing you again some might even get hooked to being fucked

There's even room for impregnation content which might be used to add new characters for those who are into incest

On another note, i just recalled that on the version that i played 1.2.1 iirc i could hold having to meet the first girl until the option to fuck was available and there wouldn't be a mention of that on her second encounter.
Agree with literally everything you said. And I'm the madman PaganWarlord mentioned.

Though if you haven't played story since 1.21 there is some minor new story stuff with Chrisia, but just load an old save to see the few new scenes put in.

With the PCP mod though yeah it's worth a replay. Procrastinatus tried as much as was possible with the engine limitations to let this game live up to it's potential. There are a bunch of new story characters that have a character arc that plays out each time you visit them in a new level, they get new costumes and you find more info on them. But he told me there were a lot of idea's he wanted to do but couldn't because the engine is just so limiting. Even just the dialog system is very limiting. I've been rewriting dialog all day today trying to make my own submod to PCP. One such thing I wanted to do what have NPC's make a custom comment if the player has previously sent someone out nude before. But it's not possible, the game can't really remember things like that. The game doesn't really check a lot of things so it's hard to tie events together. So I've resorted to doing simpler one off situations.

Here this is the editor, specifically the dialog section. I'm in the process of working on a scene where Chrisia enters the room during level 4 screaming that a beastman attacked her and stole her pants, and she wants to pass through to rush to the barracks to grab a spare pair of pants, but the player can tell her to just finish her shift with her ass in the nude and she has to accept this since the player is a higher rank. I wanted there to be more interaction and argument but so little is possible.

Embarassed Bottomless Chrisia.jpg

This editor was in moonrunes until Procrastinatus released a partially translated version the other day with his mod. So it's fantastic we can use it now, but even then it's so limited by design. As you can see you can't even see all the dialog I've written for each box, just one line at a time, then if you click you can see the dialog in the window below. And it's just editing strings, you can't add new strings or get them to reference each other. This is why I do want to make a spiritual successor game that's much more robust and moddable.

There is no extra content story wise after finishing the main plot. Either you enjoyed the main game play loop and want to have some more fun or you didn't. The base game changed a bit from 1.2.1 to 1.4.2 so it might be worth revisiting in itself.

I don't think it is reasonable (or possible) to expand the gameplay elements of this game at this point since even if it was possible it would overwrite many of game core systems meaning every single small patch will break such mod/mods and it will be a pain in the rear to fix each and every time, and the base "vanilla" game is still being worked on by developer, although slowly.

The best thing we have now - PCP improves translation, graphics, uncensor, both common and unique character roster, number of possible different characters per stage and clothing options. Honestly it seems to be near the limit of what can reasonably be done with this game, at least for now.

For any more extensive changes it might be even "easier" to recreate the whole game, make a spiritual successor if you will.
The was one madman who teased us with such concept, but I'll not mention him directly to not put any pressure on him since we haven't heard any news recently and it is a huge and complex undertaking so it would be understandable to waver when trying to tackle it.
I'm still working on it but I kinda regret speaking about it too much earlier, I didn't realize how hard and complex it would be and how long it would take to develop. It definitely wont be done until late next year at the earliest. So PCP and Tengstens updates will have to suffice until then.

At the moment my programmer friend is just writing the engine out to be capable of a massively expanded dialog, tag and events system. We were using Godot before but abandoned it because we hit the engine limitations of that and my programmer said it was getting very frustrating to use. He said he'd prefer to write his own engine from scratch, but said it would take 6-9 months to complete. Though I did have some art assets drawn up and put in the Godot alpha build. But haven't been commissioning any new art recently, just fully focusing on making sure the engine is 100% working now before I pay for any more art being done. I asked him to make sure the engine is as open and moddable as possible too, and he's going to try and make it have a built in load order functionality so that mods can just stack on top of each other.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
At the moment my programmer friend is just writing the engine out to be capable of a massively expanded dialog, tag and events system. We were using Godot before but abandoned it because we hit the engine limitations of that and my programmer said it was getting very frustrating to use. He said he'd prefer to write his own engine from scratch, but said it would take 6-9 months to complete. Though I did have some art assets drawn up and put in the Godot alpha build. But haven't been commissioning any new art recently, just fully focusing on making sure the engine is 100% working now before I pay for any more art being done. I asked him to make sure the engine is as open and moddable as possible too, and he's going to try and make it have a built in load order functionality so that mods can just stack on top of each other.
If you have decent knowledge of C# .net Unity might be a decent choice due to modular design and ability to create partial classes, also availability of coding environments QoL additions. There are also a quite a few useful tools like "AE2Unity: After Effect To Unity Animation" that would take a huge load of work off the task of animating art assets. Thanks to x.UnityAutoTranslator and BepInEx it has rudimentary MTL capability by default. Also BepInEx will pretty much take care of most mods and additions. Performance is good/decent if you don't go overboard with external libraries and inefficient loops and not go crazy with effects (like newest BouSoft game :) though I feel it is working better than previous entries).
That said, in the end it all depends on available coders knowledge of C#

Also in regards to Unity license

Last edited:
Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
If you have decent knowledge of C# .net Unity might be a decent choice due to modular design and ability to create partial classes, also availability of coding environments QoL additions. There are also a quite a few useful tools like "AE2Unity: After Effect To Unity Animation" that would take a huge load of work off the task of animating art assets. Thanks to x.UnityAutoTranslator and BepInEx it has rudimentary MTL capability by default. Also BepInEx will pretty much take care of most mods and additions. Performance is good/decent if you don't go overboard with external libraries and inefficient loops and not go crazy with effects (like newest BouSoft game :) though I feel it is working better than previous entries).
That said, in the end it all depends on available coders knowledge of C#

Also in regards to Unity license
Well that's what I suggested too. But my programmer doesn't like Unity. I know he's used it before but he insists on not having enough experience in it, he doesn't want to have to learn it in depth and also I'd have to get a license if it ever makes more than 100k. Which if I put it on Steam, maybe it will (actually it better, considering some of the price quotes I got from artists for commissioning characters with lots of layers and poses). I honestly think Imperial Gatekeeper would have made a few hundred thousand if it was on Steam/GoG and not DLsite which literally no one has heard of. I don't know why Tengsten doesn't just put it on Steam, adult games are accepted now.

Anyways I am kinda at the mercy of my programmer. Hiring a full time programmer costs about 60k a year and I can't afford that. The only reason I can even entertain the idea of making this project is I know him IRL and he literally considers programming fun and is doing it for cheap as a hobby project. If he does't consider working in Unity fun then he wont want to work on it and I'll have to pay him more to motivate him. Anyways the engine will be done eventually and I am hoping to get Live2D tech integrated though he hasn't promised that will be possible. Just imagine Live2D style animation for something like ImpG. God that would make it so much better.

Youtube Live2D videos if you don't know what it is.

Reactions: Shipfu
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes