PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Somehow I'm expecting this game would have a few more updates, maybe at least up to ver 2.0 before the developer truly move on to a new game. This game maybe gain the favor because of main game like Paper, please thus lure lot of fans and selling very well, make the developer to put more stuff to lure more fans and making more money from them
Honestly the game right now is working with no major bugs and a decent amount of content and that is about what we can expect from indie H game. The only way that patching and expanding the base game right now can be profitable for Tengsten is if he hopes to push it out on steam and those extra polish patches are to improve the first impressions.
I would love to see this game on Steam, but somehow I suspect Tengsten will stick to ci-en and dlsite with maybe some DLC coming out in the future.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
During the 1st set of Wanted posters, Richard has some dialogue regarding not capturing all the wanted persons. Did he mean not capturing the resistance member? What would that have done story-wise? Was looking through the pages but can't seem to find an answer.

Edit: Did some testing and the game just loops the criminal you didn't arrest every day. Not arresting them doesn't complete Olivia's mission, which in turn doesn't continue the storyline. Thought there was some secret ending to it or smth XD

Last edited:
Reactions: fabber

melki

Jul 6, 2019
emm...need help please...is there any guide here? i stuck in stage 4 wanted, cant find them, already use flag red or blue but still can't find them...

edit: nvm, i find them....spend 57 days in level 4 just to catch both of them...

Last edited:

tolgahan9431

Jan 29, 2019
I have a error its say " cannot locate basic info data F:/the imperial gatekeeper/data/BasicData/Game.dat " I cant run game sombody can help me ?

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
During the 1st set of Wanted posters, Richard has some dialogue regarding not capturing all the wanted persons. Did he mean not capturing the resistance member? What would that have done story-wise? Was looking through the pages but can't seem to find an answer.

Edit: Did some testing and the game just loops the criminal you didn't arrest every day. Not arresting them doesn't complete Olivia's mission, which in turn doesn't continue the storyline. Thought there was some secret ending to it or smth XD
He's hinting at the ability to pay the guards a thousand coins to "capture" the wanted criminal for you if you're lazy.

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
Ok, I don't know why but there are some people with problems using the patch so here is some in depth explanation...
Uncensor patch is already unpacked.

Your freshly Downloaded game will look likes this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then we will extract the Uncensor patch in said data folder and it will look like this.
And that's it.
i tried that and the game wont show any pictures at all,i tried renaming them removing them and same results

Elmodios

Jul 24, 2018
how do i put piercings on her?
I used parts of Grace that come in Procrastinatus mod v1.25 because in v1.3 they didn't come with the unzipped files and you don't have the opportunity to extract them or I don't know how to do it and that's why I used v1.25.

Here is an image with Grace's png.

I also wanted to change Paula's design a bit and some dialogues since she works as a prostitute and the dialogues that she brings do not make it seem so much (for my reasons xD)
As with Olivea, use Grace's files and tweak Paula's design a bit.

All this using Photoshop, it is not that complicated if you know what you do :)

And changing the dialogs is done from the editor that brings the folder.
To change the dialog boxes, you need to find the dialog boxes as shown in the image below.

editor.png

And with all this you can play a little to change the game to your liking, it is a bit tedious but if you like doing this kind of thing, you can interact a little more with the game and modify it to your liking;)
I haven't changed any character's clothes yet because I don't know where to get the clothing template. But if I have to, it will be horrible xDD

Edit: And what I did with Olivia to leave her naked was modifying her clothing files leaving only the background in PNG format, in my case I only left her the boots and gloves of the suit.

Sep 21, 2020
I used parts of Grace that come in Procrastinatus mod v1.25 because in v1.3 they didn't come with the unzipped files and you don't have the opportunity to extract them or I don't know how to do it and that's why I used v1.25.
Dev Package comes with everything extracted, just so everyone knows.

Also, the thing you marked in red is just the japanese text, not a pointer ID.

Outfits are on type 22, ignore 23, leave blank, it's for something else.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
i tried that and the game wont show any pictures at all,i tried renaming them removing them and same results
Then you are doing something wrong.
Maybe putting extracted files in the wrong place?
Check the image and make sure your folder looks the same.

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
I think you may have missed the encounter with Vusi. You should go to Topas and he will show up there.
I think he shows up even if you have the flag set to women only, but I can't say that with a 100% confidence.

After you have - Found Richard, Found Vusi, Spoke with Chrisia regarding modifications to the inspection room - You can go to the last stage on an INSPECTION DAY, and after you complete that day, Olivia will show up and you will get your chance to examine her. Only then you can check up her asshole and find the key.

EDIT: I just remembered, to enable meeting Vusi, you need to speak with Paula on stage 5, and she tells you to look for "someone" at Topas.
ok i finished the game now and thank u

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
Then you are doing something wrong.
Maybe putting extracted files in the wrong place?
Check the image and make sure your folder looks the same.
it does looks the same, i extracted the files on desktop,rename them than move the original files away and added the uncensored and launched the game no images found, than tried to rename the original files with "bak" still not working

The Butler

May 3, 2017
it does looks the same, i extracted the files on desktop,rename them than move the original files away and added the uncensored and launched the game no images found, than tried to rename the original files with "bak" still not working
You don't need to rename any of the extract images/folders.
You will only need to rename/remove the original files.
Edit: Just tested... everything is working correctly.
Move downloaded file to game data folder and right click on it, then click "Extract Here" in the Winrar or 7zip(recomended) menu.
And everything should work.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes