soylomas

Sep 17, 2017
hi guys, sorry but i'm using google translate because my english is very bad. My question is, how do I get Frida to appear in my main game?
I know she's in sandbox mode.
but I also want it in the main game.
From already thank you very much

Elmodios

Jul 24, 2018
hi guys, sorry but i'm using google translate because my english is very bad. My question is, how do I get Frida to appear in my main game?
[ESPAÑOL] Supuse que hablarias español y aqui te explico como.
Hay una manera de que salga que vendria siendo configurandolo en el editor del juego, tienes que encontrar esto.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lo encuantras en el editor picando donde dice "View(V)" luego buscas el numero 19 en la lista y elijes el tipo de nivel donde quieres que salga. Por ejemplo yo la puse en el STAGE 2 al igual que Grace u Olivera.
Y en el 21 puedes cambiar sus estadisticas como si es exobicionista o las veces que ha tenido relaciones sexuales, si es virgen y cosas asi. Si la quieres hacer virgen hay una opcion donde sale la probabilidad de que salga virgen 0-100 0 es nunca y 100 es siempre (si ya le quitaste la virginidad creo que ya no vuelve a salir virgen y tienes que cambiarlo de nuevo) tambien puedes cambiar mas cosas a como la energia que gastas al tocarla o castigarla y el placer que gana con ello, vas cambiando de paginas en la zona de arriba donde dice "Page 1, Page 2" y asi vas jugueteando con las configuraciones jeje.
Tambien puedes poner los dialogos en otro idioma si quieres en el numero 24 usando google traductor como yo lo hice jaja, o tambien modificandolo a tu gusto como lo hice con algunos personajes. Para saber que mierda estas haciendo porque al principio te costara un poco entender que hacer, tienes que fijarte aqui:
Te aconsejo que no quites todo y solo cambia el texto del ingles al idioma que quieras, aun no estoy seguro si eso son codigos para que el juego lo detecte o algo asi pero mejor no tocarlo.
Ya no se me ocurre nada mas que decirte de todo lo que he estado haciendo con el editor.
Espero hayas entendido y te sea de utilidad :)

[ENGLISH]
There is a way to get it out that would come by setting it up in the game editor, you have to find this.

You find it in the editor by clicking where it says "View (V)" then you look for 19 in the list and choose the type of level where you want it to appear. For example, I put her in STAGE 2 like Grace or Olivera.

I hope you understand and find it useful :)

Reactions: Shipfu and soylomas

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
As far as I know Frida can't be interacted with in the main story. She only appears briefly as you talk to her in the inn when you go on a date with Chrisia in Gold(?).

Levander

Jun 16, 2018
Is there anything the guards can do in stage 4 besides just watching? I thougt that maybe you'll unlock something for harassing the foreigners but it seems like it's just some extra flavour.

Last edited:

Elmodios

Jul 24, 2018
Is there anything the guards can do in stage 4 besides just watching? I thougt that maybe you'll unlock something for harassing the foreigners but it seems like it's just some extra flavour.
I think they do nothing but watch, maybe in v1.5 when they add the slave nationality they might do something.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I think they do nothing but watch, maybe in v1.5 when they add the slave nationality they might do something.
according to patchnotes if I remember correctly next patch will introduce a chance for guards to assault foreigners who pass the checkpoint with their genitalia exposed.

EDIT: i double checked to make sure my memory is not failing me, it is planned - info thanks to Mandalore777

Last edited:
Reactions: Mandalore777

apolion12x

Nov 18, 2019
I used parts of Grace that come in Procrastinatus mod v1.25 because in v1.3 they didn't come with the unzipped files and you don't have the opportunity to extract them or I don't know how to do it and that's why I used v1.25.

Here is an image with Grace's png.

I also wanted to change Paula's design a bit and some dialogues since she works as a prostitute and the dialogues that she brings do not make it seem so much (for my reasons xD)
As with Olivea, use Grace's files and tweak Paula's design a bit.

All this using Photoshop, it is not that complicated if you know what you do :)

And changing the dialogs is done from the editor that brings the folder.
To change the dialog boxes, you need to find the dialog boxes as shown in the image below.

View attachment 869908

And with all this you can play a little to change the game to your liking, it is a bit tedious but if you like doing this kind of thing, you can interact a little more with the game and modify it to your liking;)
I haven't changed any character's clothes yet because I don't know where to get the clothing template. But if I have to, it will be horrible xDD

Edit: And what I did with Olivia to leave her naked was modifying her clothing files leaving only the background in PNG format, in my case I only left her the boots and gloves of the suit.
what an editor it is because i can't find it

donpatch

May 17, 2019
found an error with the uncensor mod.

The Imperial Gatekeeper/Data/Picture/c10_GuardsA_Cb1.png

Process mark:[MapEv 0 CommonEv 232 Live 363] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown

--------------------

Processed per frame is greater than 500 000 pieces! Event -1 (common 48) 19 line
I continued playing but another character that appears in the 3rd zone appears and also has hte same error messages. The error log for some reason didn't save that though.

Any help?

Sep 21, 2020
found an error with the uncensor mod.

I continued playing but another character that appears in the 3rd zone appears and also has hte same error messages. The error log for some reason didn't save that though.

Any help?
Likely another character ID error. They changed a bunch of entries from 1.3 to 1.4, Expect more errors.

Reactions: jimbwho

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
not sure if i'm the only one with this problem but
the game runs fine but each time i finish a day at work
the next day when i clicked open the gate, the game just freezes
after i restart the game it runs fine but the same problem will happen again
any one else with this problem?

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
not sure if i'm the only one with this problem but
the game runs fine but each time i finish a day at work
the next day when i clicked open the gate, the game just freezes
after i restart the game it runs fine but the same problem will happen again
any one else with this problem?
Have never had this problem since the game launched.

Sep 21, 2020
Anyone getting an issue when downloading, says its a trojan virus.
What link?
The .Exe and .Dlls are always the same to my knowledge, as it's compiled by the editor. If you want to make sure it's clean (I think this should be the case, haven't tried it before), replacing them with older version files should do the trick. What makes the game is the data files and I really doubt those can contain anything harmful.

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
for events in later stages like the second encounter with Hana date with Chrisia do you just have to keep playing until you get lucky? is there a way to trigger it? i've made it stage 3 but don't have those 2 in my memoir

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes