Jun 21, 2017
for events in later stages like the second encounter with Hana date with Chrisia do you just have to keep playing until you get lucky? is there a way to trigger it? i've made it stage 3 but don't have those 2 in my memoir
second encounter is luck based, but Chrisia date is post-game content, you need to finish the story to unlock it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
for events in later stages like the second encounter with Hana...
You need to wait until you get to the last stage for Hana's, then go back. Chrisia's might need you to have finished the game but not sure, you talk to her at the start of any stage to arrange the date. Chrisia's first memory is from practise four.

Wow bit laggy.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
was playing through the mod (and loving it by the way) and these were some things id like to see (not sure if any of these are possible but a man can dream if they cant though):

wouldve loved to see some crossdressing characters. Seeing the young man can have a maid outfit id love to see him in more
feminine clothes, and by the same branch,a woman in man's clothing.

traps/futas (i will always ask for this so disregard this one lol)

maybe an increase to the rare encounter rate ( i believe they said it was 10%). maybe to around 15-20%

a higher difficulty level (maybe more money taken as a cost each day, increased stress from touching, mistakes costing you both rep and money, etc...) i actually wonder if you can even lose in this game lol.

I love the mod and the game. I'm just indulging in fantasies id love to implement myself if i knew how to mod and werent such a lazy person.

Elmodios

Jul 24, 2018
I've discontinued work on the mod and just started my own standalone project.
So won't you finish the new characters or will you finish what you were doing and then start your new project?
I would like to know your answer because I was waiting for the mod update for the new characters you are going to implement.

Sep 21, 2020
So won't you finish the new characters or will you finish what you were doing and then start your new project?
I would like to know your answer because I was waiting for the mod update for the new characters you are going to implement.
I was going to implement 3 orc tibes, lamias, male elf.

I won't finish the mod. I am putting my work into something more efficient. Because of many reasons but mainly the code being in japanese, I'd be wasting about the same time it would take me to rewrite everything by reverse engineering it and deciphering it.
So, because of that, I might as well do it again and revamp the whole system while at it.

I will reuse what I can. Only what I've made from scratch, no one's gonna come knocking on my door, but I don't like to steal.
Athough the style of the new project will be very similar, the system I'm using prevents me from reusing the assets, but some scraps may be salvageable.

May 12, 2018
What link?
The .Exe and .Dlls are always the same to my knowledge, as it's compiled by the editor. If you want to make sure it's clean (I think this should be the case, haven't tried it before), replacing them with older version files should do the trick. What makes the game is the data files and I really doubt those can contain anything harmful.
Its whenever I download it from nopy.to or mega.nz, either way I managed to get it installed

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I was going to implement 3 orc tibes, lamias, male elf.

I won't finish the mod. I am putting my work into something more efficient. Because of many reasons but mainly the code being in japanese, I'd be wasting about the same time it would take me to rewrite everything by reverse engineering it and deciphering it.
So, because of that, I might as well do it again and revamp the whole system while at it.

I will reuse what I can. Only what I've made from scratch, no one's gonna come knocking on my door, but I don't like to steal.
Athough the style of the new project will be very similar, the system I'm using prevents me from reusing the assets, but some scraps may be salvageable.
Good! So you will add those characters into your new game (with many more) and it will be bigger than your mod?! Dear God I'm totally in, your biggest fan since day 1 (well maybe not day 1 but I loved your edits lmao).
Just tell me, will your new game have loli/shota characters please say yes, that's all I want to hear to sleep soundly tonight.

Sep 21, 2020
Good! So you will add those characters into your new game (with many more)
No, different sprites system. Can't use them but may be able to recycle some outfit assets.

and it will be bigger than your mod?!
It will be rather impressive if I can pull it off.

Dear God I'm totally in, your biggest fan since day 1 (well maybe not day 1 but I loved your edits lmao).
Just tell me, will your new game have loli/shota characters please say yes, that's all I want to hear to sleep soundly tonight.
Well, no. That's a gray area vanilla game isn't touching.
But there will be a character editor with an export function so you can create your own characters through changing proportions, assigning outfits, choosing personality types, tags, and other attributes, and I intend to keep parts of the code that have to do with characters as a database in text format for ease of modding.
The system is rather complex. I'd rather just show than explain, so you'll have to wait.

In short, no, but you can mod it, or wait for someone else to mod it.

Jun 17, 2018
I'm stuck at stage 5, finding Richard. Where do I find him? And mission says meet someone at gate, who tf meets at gate?? A guide will do please.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm stuck at stage 5, finding Richard. Where do I find him? And mission says meet someone at gate...
Richard is back at the first stage, I think Chrisia can hint about it. The key person in the palace is Paula, who should help you find the someone at a unnamed gate. Vusi at Topaz.

Reactions: Shipfu

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And Chrisia will again (as always) be useful, talk to her at the start of the stage.

Reactions: Shipfu

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Do the male and female unscensor patches and content patch conflict with each other when adding them all? Or does the content patch do all of that already?

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes