Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

Another update from the creator.

Seems there will be a delay for ver 1.50.
Wait, the guards may harass & rape naked people in the next edition? Nasty.
Ah, it's only Silbern natives in Stage 4. Or any in Sandbox.

Does anyone know if Brigit from Anne Kasegi might make a cameo too?

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Hey Guys. I ran into this problem. Any idea? All my visual c++ are up to date.
this is window 10 problem, I used 2 windows and window 7 can run all games but window 10 can run some RPG maker not sure why, you haven't install run time package here the link to download those packages ( ) install all package to be safe side

Last edited:

DaOstrich

Aug 19, 2018
I played this game a few years back and loved the hell out of it. It was a very nice surprise that it kept getting updated and even is being worked on by you guys. Swear to God I'm missing something obvious, because I wanted to try the PCP patch since it looked almost unbelievably good; but I can't access Workupload at all. Even after creating an account, it's still 'Access Denied' and can't download the patch at all.

What am I doing wrong?

Sep 21, 2020
I played this game a few years back and loved the hell out of it. It was a very nice surprise that it kept getting updated and even is being worked on by you guys. Swear to God I'm missing something obvious, because I wanted to try the PCP patch since it looked almost unbelievably good; but I can't access Workupload at all. Even after creating an account, it's still 'Access Denied' and can't download the patch at all.

What am I doing wrong?
Go here

Reactions: DaOstrich

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
That was one hell of a fast answer! Thank you so much! I didn't realize it was an older version. Thank you again. Haven't played the content yet but just reading the description is enough to make one giddy; will probably love it.
we the most active community thread here

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Mandalore777 got any tease for your take on this game?
What do you mean? The next update, my game or Procrastinatus's new game.

My game is delayed. I need to hire a professional programmer. The one I had is my friend and we've reached an impasse and it's proving difficult to solve. So I need to save up and hire a pro game dev, because my friend isn't a game dev, just a hobbyist.

Also debating if I should go ahead with it being 2D with Live2D style animation (kinda similar to what procrastinatus is doing, though I don't want to use modular characters) or just go for 3D models. I realized that if I went the extra mile and went 3D I could make the whole game VR compatible, and that would be an amazing way to play an ImpG type game. But then I'd have to scrap the few art assets I already got drawn up. Probably won't go for 3D though unless getting Live2D stuff proves to be a real pain. Either way my game is delayed for a while and definitely will be released after Procrastinatus's game.

His game looks great though. I don't want to say or spoil anything but there are a lot of parts where ImpG just didn't scratch the itch well enough and he's aiming to fix that. Plus the modular style means basically almost infinite characters because of the character creator. The "Kise" in Kisekeeper is from Kisekae, you know the character creator dress up game. SPNATI uses Kisekae models if you've played that. Though he's not ripping them like that game, just making his own Kisekae creator.

Personally I can't wait, because I'm going to make a Jill Valentine and a Padme Amidala, and going to try to make as many Dead or Alive cast members as possible. I think he wants to implement a sharing/uploading character system too like Honey Select card sharing, so you can post your characters or play with other people's customs. It's gonna give the game so much replayablity.

Another character I forgot to mention to him in my PM that I hope is creatable are the Sisters of Battle from Warhammer 40k. Hot as fuck, I hope I can make their armor in game.

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
That's interesting. I found a bug in the 4th Practice with Chrisia. When she is fully aroused if you turn her around the cutscene will start, making you literally grope her back like boobs.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That's interesting. I found a bug in the 4th Practice with Chrisia. When she is fully aroused if you turn her around the cutscene will start, making you literally grope her back like boobs.
I came across this one too!:D

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes