Sep 21, 2020
Files seem in order, nothing weird. I don't have time to figure out this bullshit. Uncompressed pictures folder, now there shouldn't be any unintended compression errors because there's no compression for sprites.
Test it and let me know how it goes
1.25, final for today hopefully

Please test it and let me know if that dumb glitch went away

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Files seem in order, nothing weird. I don't have time to figure out this bullshit. Uncompressed pictures folder, now there shouldn't be any unintended compression errors because there's no compression for sprites.
Workupload 1.25, final for today hopefully

Dling it now

Dar4a

Jun 11, 2018
You don't want us to find bugs cuz it's annoying to fix but but at the same time want us to find them so mod would be bug free

Sep 21, 2020
No problem in sandbox
View attachment 863903
No problem in the stage I took last pic
View attachment 863908
Perfect, it should be exactly as my developer version now. Better this way as I have no way to predict what it'll screw up and where.
By the way, thread is approved, find it here:

And thanks, I appreciate the interest and the bug reports.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Workupload 1.25, final for today hopefully

I think I recall you saying you were on Linux, but on Windows machines file names are not case-sensitive. c42_MobWomanA_FF and c42_MobWomanA_Ff causes an issue on extraction. Given that this is a mouth picture, this is probably the cause of the problem or at least a contributing factor.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Procrastinatus
Sep 21, 2020
I think I recall you saying you were on Linux, but on Windows machines file names are not case-sensitive. c42_MobWomanA_FF and c42_MobWomanA_Ff causes an issue on extraction. Given that this is a mouth picture, this is probably the cause of the problem or at least a contributing factor.
WINE is not an emulator and runs more or less like a normal windows copy. The glitch happened on my compressed version as well, and disappeared in other people's uncompressed version (1.25) as posted above.
The file in question is c42_MobWomanA_FF.png wich follows perfect format.

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
Procrastinatus does your mod work with the uncensor patch?

The Imperial GateKeeper
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Procrastinatus Content Patch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[DOWNLOAD BELOW]

---------------------------------------------------
Base game vesion: 1.42
Current version: 1.1 (Day one Hotfix)
---------------------------------------------------

CHANGES (DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY SPOILERS)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (Normal) > For Players <

Download (Dev Package) > For Modders < [Includes Wolf Editor, Extracted files and DXADecode, Ready to mod]

------

Seriously, thanks to Shannonkun and Mandalore777, there was a lot of things to fix and polish to put on.
I kept most of this as a surprise. I respectfully ask everyone to avoid spoiling things for the rest, at least for a day or two. Feel free to discuss, post screenshots or whatever else, just add spoiler tags, that's all.
You can PM me any bug reports or whatever you want to send me.

Thank you all for the support. On the seventh week I rest.
Download, Run and Enjoy.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Procrastinatus does your mod work with the uncensor patch?
It includes the uncensor patch.

WINE is not an emulator and runs more or less like a normal windows copy. The glitch happened on my compressed version as well, and disappeared in other people's uncompressed version (1.25) as posted above.
The file in question is c42_MobWomanA_FF.png wich follows perfect format.
I had 2 files that overwrote other files when extracting too.

Is the modders version link updated as well, or just the normal? Don't worry if it's not I can do it myself but you know my download speeds are slow.

Anyways I am glad your mod is popular and successful friend. Once the initial wave of bugfixing is over it should be smooth sailing.

Sep 21, 2020
Thanks friend.

I got the same thing extracting this time too though. FF and Ff, and also the GuruguruSMF4 dll file. Do these matter or should I just ignore?

View attachment 863942
Huh? Why is that not on my folder? Strange... I'll look into it

Edited the release post so people don't get confused, changed links and added mod thread link

Edit: drchainchair2 deserves an apology, it did have something to do with that.
Well whatever, it works as intended either way now. Deleted the file for next version later on

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes