hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Okay, bad news. I think the bug corrupted save files we were using.
Shannonkun helped me a lot to test and polish but he's gone now.
I am going to have to have a partial playthrough test again because I'm not sure when the savefile got corrupted. What I know is

However, I'm going to be what I just assume is a safe file because stopping to edit and correct stuff makes the ordeal slower.
So I'm calling out to you guys. Someone who's got time for a full or almost full (Mid stage 4) playthrough.
Tonight.
The game could be broken, so don't just message me to get your hands on an early release that's gonna come out today or early tomorrow, as it is there's a risk it's useless and I don't want a game breaking copy around the internet.
No cheating, just a normal vanilla playthrough from start to near end.

There aren't many issues worth reporting left, but it's expected you do if you find anything.
If you got the time tonight post below and let me know. you'd be helping me out a lot, as I want to release this as soon as possible.
If you still need, here are 2 saves from 1.42: 20 from the start of Stage 4. 19 from the start of Stage 5.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Just tested up to level 4's opening to find this gamebreaking bug and help procrastinatus fix it. Amazing mod. 10/10. Needs to be added to the OP when it's released. He said he's packing it now so it should be released any minute too.

The rare characters are honestly amazing, 10/10. This mod is so good, brings a lot of new spice to the game, and it's so big and full of content that I recommend the thread be updated or whatever happens when ImpG gets an official update that causes everyone to flood in here. This mod honestly feels more like an expansion pack than a mod. People need to be informed about this mod. Maybe he should make a separate thread too in the mods section for more advertising. He put a huge amount of work into this mod and it would be a shame if just the thread regulars were the only ones to play it and it got lost amongst the pages.

If you still need, here are 2 saves from 1.42: 20 from the start of Stage 4. 19 from the start of Stage 5.
Thanks but you're just a bit too late. I just got up to there when you posted. Anyways after testing the mod and fixing some more bugs, the gamebreaking bug was fixed.

Sep 21, 2020
The Imperial GateKeeper
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Procrastinatus Content Patch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[EDITED:
GO TO MOD THREAD]

Download [1.25] (Normal) > For Players <

Download [1.25] (Dev Package) > For Modders <

------

Seriously, thanks to Shannonkun and Mandalore777, there was a lot of things to fix and polish to put on.
I kept most of this as a surprise. I respectfully ask everyone to avoid spoiling things for the rest, at least for a day or two. Feel free to discuss, post screenshots or whatever else, just add spoiler tags, that's all.
You can PM me any bug reports or whatever you want to send me.

Thank you all for the support. On the seventh week I rest.
Download, Run and Enjoy.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The Imperial GateKeeper
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[DOWNLOAD BELOW]

---------------------------------------------------
Base game vesion: 1.42
Current version: 1.0 (First release)

CHANGES (DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY SPOILERS)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (Normal) > For Players <

Download (Dev Package) > For Modders < [Includes Wolf Editor, Extracted files and DXADecode, Ready to mod]

------

Seriously, thanks to Shannonkun and Mandalore777, there was a lot of things to fix and polish to put on.
I kept most of this as a surprise. I respectfully ask everyone to avoid spoiling things for the rest, at least for a day or two. Feel free to discuss, post screenshots or whatever else, just add spoiler tags, that's all.

Download, Run and Enjoy.
Dayum, that was a very nice mod there. This game really have lot of love to have so many modders willing to giving more content to it, thank you

Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
The Imperial GateKeeper

Download, Run and Enjoy.
The modder friendly version is great, saves me time for unpacking it all so I can make my bottomless edits. Now that I've seen it all unpacked it might take me a bit to migrate some of my stuff over from my modded BP and 1.42 installs, because a lot of files have changed. Might make some new edits too. Will post here when it's done, I don't work anywhere near as fast as you.

Also since I didn't see it when testing...

And also

Edit: Found a bug in the clothing layers for Tall Woman outfit 3. Her necklace layers over the hair when you turn her around. I fixed it myself easily in my own version since I discovered it while modding her outfit, but add this to the bugfix so that everyone elses gets fixed too.

Also got a cool idea for Tall Woman's skirt in outfit 4. I am working on it right now, but I am separating the colored bits of her skirt and putting one with the accessories and making her skirt 2 items. I'll post the files tomorrow once I'm done.

Last edited:

Dar4a

Jun 11, 2018
The Imperial GateKeeper
[DOWNLOAD BELOW]

Download (Dev Package) > For Modders < [Includes Wolf Editor, Extracted files and DXADecode, Ready to mod]

------

Download, Run and Enjoy.
You did it you magnificent bastard, playing it a bit now and I'm digging new looks

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
First of all thank you very much for awesome work Procrastrinatus.

Once you are done with your hard earned rest, here are some post release testing results I managed to get so far:
One Two bugs, one minor inconsistency.

For me Sibilla seems to be missing one of her facial expressions, It works just fine in sandbox, but in normal play where I have her marked one of the faces is giving me an error. Did a clean extraction to new folder and had no issues with it in beauty mod.
EDIT: you can replicate this error in sandbox too if you get her to cum and mark her
Grace is not undressed correctly when attempting insertion without undressing her beforehand
The inconsistency is on stage 4, it is super minor but the flavor text doesn't match actual nationality

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so can you tell about Hana part?
At stage two you get a mission to meet Hana again, but you can't actually do it until you reach the last stage. For reasons she then stays in your room, and after watching her for a bit you get the choice to assault her or just leave. It doesn't get mentioned again if you do.

popior

Apr 23, 2018
Procrastinatus, i love you man. Thanks for your work
The Imperial GateKeeper
[DOWNLOAD BELOW]

------

Download, Run and Enjoy.

Reactions: Procrastinatus

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Many thanks for your work Procrastinatus. I'm missing some of the regular body types, but it feels so fresh after playing ~15 hours, I genuinely enjoy the game

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes