thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice, a new update to my favorite game. But which one should I download? The one in the OP or the partially decensored one? And do I need to download both the patches again or don't need to? And do I need to transfer the saves from the previous version to the new one?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But which one should I download? The one in the OP or the partially decensored one? And...
Move your save folder over if you don't want to start over again.

is for version 1.3.6, to use it with any newer version you'll have to unpack it and the games .wolf files then merge them together. Full instruction have been linked in their post. The English Fixes mods hasn't been updated since 1.3.2, it can't be used with newer versions like the decensor.

The above partial decensor has a tiny bit more decensored than The Butler's older patch.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Nice, a new update to my favorite game. But which one should I download? The one in the OP or the partially decensored one? And do I need to download both the patches again or don't need to? And do I need to transfer the saves from the previous version to the new one?
Wait a bit more and get the one Procrastinatus is going to release. He is modding the game to have so much more of what everybody are asking for here. It will have better English, be unsecured, rare unique characters, and more tweaks an improvements.
Also, this is a short game. I recommend playing from the beginning, you can clear it in one sitting...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any plan for the future to make this game for Android and iOS?
The game engine is Windows only, it would have to be remade in a different engine for mobile.
1.42 patch?
You don't really get update patches for games like this, and it's tiny. If you mean the decensor look above.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Uh? Several updates at once?
One big update and a few smaller ones that happened after it, also the version number skipped a bit. Check the change log here to see what exactly happened between the last posted game and this one.
so this is patched game with uncensor stuff , but better
It wasn't actually The Butler's patch, that's why there's a bit more decensored.

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
I played this game a ways back. Is there any reason to download and play it again?

It doesn't seem like the gameplay had much room for variety (i.e. replay) once you finished and got all the tools.

Jun 15, 2019
I know I've seen the beauty pack/mod somewhere on here, now I got a few questions if anyone is willing to answer.

Where do I actually find the beauty mod/pack
Am I missing something or is it not linked on the front page?
If that's the case why isn't it linked there?
Is it still being worked on?
Is it for the current version of the game or an earlier patch?

I know there is a mod out there and I've played it, it even has a semi new girl I guess, some sort of elf girl. If it's not too much trouble for the OP to update the front page links to link to the beauty mod.

thanks!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
60 ~ mb is original game , but this is 72 mb ..
The decensored images have bigger files size than the originals, the .wolf files are also unpacked from the swap.
I played this game a ways back. Is there any reason to download and play it again?
Best girl Chrisia has a new event and clothes, and Hana should get the same next update. Depending on when you last played the trader can be bribed into sex and there's a prostitution system now. Also some decensoring.
I know I've seen the beauty pack/mod somewhere on here, now...
It was posted back here, but with no mention of where it actually came from. It has the elf girl, but it's not the latest version of the game. Procrastinatus is working on expanding and updating it.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes