Sep 21, 2020
I just want to tell Procrastinatus that: thanks you man, for modding that game, i wait you patiently.
Thanks for the support.
If you guys are willing to wait a few more days. There's a nice big content patch waiting for you. I am in the final stages.
I had some trouble re-introducing the get wet feature for females from beauty pack. It was two swapped values in a line of code and it took me many hours of investigation work to nail it down. Thankfully it's now re-introduced.
Currently writing dialogue as everything else is implemented. Then translation follows up and it's release time. EVERYTHING is uncensored, and most broken english will be gone.

Although it's not ready, I am keeping a changelog as a todo list, which is mostly completed.
If you're interested on what's going to be there, check spoiler.

For those uninformed, Content Patch is built on top of Beauty Pack and ports most of the content back into 1.42. Adds a bunch of its own too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should make clearer why it's taking so long.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
take you time it better polish then not working game but... it might be a good idea to release early just for beta test and feedback is much more helpful than making yourself what's the problem in the game

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
take you time it better polish then not working game but... it might be a good idea to release early just for beta test and feedback is much more help then making yourself what's the problem in the game
I am, don't worry. Most assets shown in this thread have been improved/re-worked. I am now trying out an experimental "suck face" overlay for a unique character. It's a nice touch.
I already have someone who's gonna help me test things right before release so release version doesn't have to be patched up a lot.

I am adding somewhat of a base so other modders can easily add their content too. Most of my time was spent finding out what does what by trial and error. Thankfully most of the relevant bits are deciphered.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Imperial gatekeeper patch updated.
Changes:
  • Uncensored new images
  • Chrisha new CG is still censored as it will need more time.
  • Alternative uncensor patch (previously shared here) added as well.
  • 2 images in were removed compared to previous versions, Don't ask me why.
    As these 2 images were removed in this version I left them out of the patch as well.
    Said images will be in this post.
If the game give you any error at some point related to them (check img name) download them and throw in Pictures.

Last edited:

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
you need to update or give all links in first page where is download game , or already patch game ..why complicate things

thatdork

Dec 2, 2018
Imperial gatekeeper patch updated.
Changes:
  • Uncensored new images
  • Chrisha new CG is still censored as it will need more time.
  • Alternative uncensor patch (previously shared here) added as well.
  • 2 images in were removed compared to previous versions, Don't ask me why.
    As these 2 images were removed in this version I left them out of the patch as well.
    Said images will be in this post.
If the games give you any error at some point related to them (check img name) download them and throw in Pictures.
Would it be possible for you to translate what is written on chubby woman when we use pen on her? other texts are translated while only hers is not.

redlupa

May 29, 2020
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE
This patch was made for v1.42 so make sure you are using the same version to avoid having problems.
And only females are uncensored.
If a new game version comes out ping me with The Butler .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From now on I'll only upload AIO (all in one) loose files.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Repository: G.drive | Mega
Info: Online mod folder, for quick download.
AIO Uncensor - G.Drive | Mega
Info: To make sure the game use Loose files move or delete the corresponding .wolf files.
-------------------------------------------

AIO Alternative Uncensor - G.Drive | Mega
Info: Same as above however this patch wasn't made by me.

Samples:
Install:

IF you want to update the patch yourself whenever a new game version comes out.
CHECK THIS POST
------------------------------------------------------------------------​
None of the files has the .wolf extension so I can't replace any of them..Do I convert them somehow or..?What do I do?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Is there a way to have the translation without the uncensor? The uncensor looks bad.
If you don't like the uncensored art entirely, don't use the ucensor.
If you don't like the uncensored CG don't use/delete Expansion folder.
If you don't like the uncensored Character don't use/delete Picture folder.
If you don't like the Sex animation Don't use/delete SystemFiles folder.
Game already has the built in translation from the autor.
And translations files are located in BasicData.wolf

None of the files has the .wolf extension so I can't replace any of them..Do I convert them somehow or..?What do I do?
The patch is already unpacked. So you only need to rename or move the wolf files out of that folder.

IE: The patch has SystemFiles , Expansion and Picture.
The game folder will have SystemFile.wolf,Expansion.wolf and Picture.wolf.

So for the game to use unpacked files you will need to move/delete/rename *.wolf files with the same name as the unpacked ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: redlupa

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
None of the files has the .wolf extension so I can't replace any of them...
A .wolf file is just a packed up folder, but the .wolf file will get priority over a folder. So rename Picture.wolf to something like Picture.wolf.old (or just delete it) and the game will use the Picture folder. From the ...

"To make sure the game use Loose files move or delete the corresponding .wolf files."

redlupa

May 29, 2020
A .wolf file is just a packed up folder, but the .wolf file will get priority over a folder. So rename Picture.wolf to something like Picture.wolf.old (or just delete it) and the game will use the Picture folder. From the ...

"To make sure the game use Loose files move or delete the corresponding .wolf files."
I see.Thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

redlupa

May 29, 2020
If you don't like the uncensored art entirely, don't use the ucensor.
If you don't liek the uncensored CG don't use/delete Expansion folder.
If you don't like the Sex animation Don't use/delete SystemData folder.
Game already has the built in translation from the autor.
And translations files are located in BasicData.wolf

The patch is unpacked. So you only need to rename or move the wolf files out of that folder.

IE: The patch has Systemdata,Expansion and Pictures.
The game folder will have Systemdata.wolf,Expansion.wolf and Picutres.wolf.

So for the game to use unpacked files you will need to move/delete/rename *.wolf files with the same name as the unpacked ones.
Got it.Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes