Pait

May 17, 2018
Could someone give me saves? And how do you do this "snake whatever code"? thank you guys

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
But there is some lolis games on this site
Weird and confusing is how somehow Blue Knight's comment about spending the day off with Chrisia bbeing cool got mashed with Wambolord's desire for lolis. o_O :ROFLMAO:

Little suggestion: how about putting the cheat in a Spoiler box the OP? Yeah, some people will still miss it and ask anyway, but might make things simpler for most to find and cite or link overall.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Weird and confusing is how somehow Blue Knight's comment about spending the day off with Chrisia bbeing cool got mashed...
I replied to two comments in one post, GiviMak quoted it without removing the other reply.
has anyone ever seen a mac version of this game?
No don't think so. You might be able to use something like Wine to play it, but it won't work with Catalina (not familiar with Macs though sorry).

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I replied to two comments in one post, GiviMak quoted it without removing the other reply.
That combined with replies not doing "comment within a comment" on their own resulted in weird things.

Chrisia is definitely no loli. None in the game except (debatably) for maybe the Trader or the shota-bait looking boys.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Patch updated.
Pls check if it work properly.
Other than updating the patch I only found 2 new bodies to uncensor Trader and Richard.
The Butler, out of curiosity, how is your process to extract bodies, uncensor them and then reinsert in the game?

Last edited:

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
hey guys i wanted to ask, how to unlock the last memoir of sex, i got the first 4 but i cant get the final 1. Also Olivea was added to wanted list but how do i trigger her at the palace?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
hey guys i wanted to ask, how to unlock the last memoir of sex, i got the first 4 but i cant get the final 1. Also Olivea was added to wanted list but how do i trigger her at the palace?
You have to talk to Chrisia about some preparations with general Lorenz, then work at the palace next inspection day.
At the end of it, Olivea appears and you get to do a physical examination on her. Go for the ass.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hey guys i wanted to ask, how to unlock the last memoir of sex...
The last two entries in the sex memoir are Olivia's punishments at Eisen and Fort Dimant. After you catch her, check the work prep screen where you can chat to Chisia etc and there'll be a new Olivia button.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
You have to talk to Chrisia about some preparations with general Lorenz, then work at the palace next inspection day.
At the end of it, Olivea appears and you get to do a physical examination on her. Go for the ass.
i already done that part.i mean i already finish the story but the sex memoir was not fully unlock, i got the bunny outfit for olivea sex scene and also the one on the bridge but the game was last one was not unlocked yet

here i attach the photo,so you guys know what i meant

XxLolinessX

Jan 6, 2020
Guys if anybody has a new save file for the new version mine keeps corrupting and the snake code is not working ( i already know the code but i confirm it isnt ) .

Sil3nce

Dec 14, 2017
Problem, I can't use the uncensor patch for some reason because it keeps saying file error
Can I possibly have some assistance please?

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
can someone tell me how to translate wolfrpg? are there any auto translate like ith + translator aggregator? pls tell me

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes