letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I remember that every time you load a save from a previous version the current/most up to date version converts said save from the old version into the current one, I've been doing that for like pretty much every time the game got updated and had no problems with it as far as I'm concerned.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A few updates ago I think it had trouble with marked npcs, but that's the only save moving issue I've seen.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
question, is there any limitation on the number of marking npc ?
For 1.35 (The last version i played), and prior, while you can keep marking as much as you want, after 3 or 4 the older ones will be forgotten (without any warning). So yes, there is a limit.
EDIT: I haven't tried the newer version, but I'm guessing it is probably similar.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
For 1.35 (The last version i played), and prior, while you can keep marking as much as you want, after 3 or 4 the older ones will be forgotten (without any warning). So yes, there is a limit.
EDIT: I haven't tried the newer version, but I'm guessing it is probably similar.
Never had such a problem - damn, it has been the case of having days where every woman was a previously marked one...

Reactions: Mandalore777

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
----------
Ver1.42 Patch Notes 2020/10/05

- A character with an expositional habit may appear naked up to once a day.

- When call Chrysia at the training, character chip now reflects outfit.

- Bug fixes.
Graphics in the final stage do not look right. (error, display bug, etc.)
Data in the organizer is not displayed correctly after using the slave-pen.
When a character with exposure habits appears naked, the gauge is not behaving correctly.
After special divination, the condition of the garment is not handled correctly.
Beast Man costume 3, undressing decision is not set correctly.
Fixed other minor bugs.

----------
Ver1.41 Patch Notes 2020/10/03

- Mob characters with an "exposed habit" now appear without clothing on rare occasions.
Also, exposed characters no longer resist when leaving the room while undressed.

- Mob characters with the sexuality "Whole body delicate" now have a low rate of appearance.

- Two patterns of reaction were prepared after ejaculation into the oral cavity.
- Under certain conditions, the semen was swallowed, otherwise it was spat out.

- Added a manual to the sandbox.

- Bug fixes.
Frida's back pose and touch position is partially wrong.
Frida's costume 4, when she leaves the room in the back pose, the display is wrong.
Fixed other minor bugs.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Would be fun if the author of the game added more races (Orcs, elves, devils) and new locations, a few variant beastmen like rabbit eared would be nice <3

Reactions: Blazblue1

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Wow, somehow i managed to miss the coming of the update for a whole week.
Time to correct this.

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
i wish there is a way to remove that limit, just tested it myself, i think it limit by 2 per map, dont know if im right, but spend sometime to test out, it is kinda sad actuallly

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
updated so here's a untouched 1.42...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Imperial Gatekeeper 1.42 -

Partially decensored version back here.

Reactions: ShannonKun
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes