yunaeqw

Feb 19, 2020
If you are clueless on last objective in stage 5, 'about finding the truth and arresting the criminal'. You have to do stage 5 on inspection day (day after holiday) and then you will encounter the criminal. When you do, not to spoil too much. Search every clickable surface on the body.
first i need to go to topas region and find someone but i cant find him or her do you know how i can find

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
first i need to go to topas region and find someone but i cant find him or her do you know how i can find
Is him his name if Fuzi, in 150 version he is bugged so he wont show up you need the 1.51 version on the page 112 (idk how to ping posts) after you get the 1.51 version and copy your actual data Fuzi will show up normaly

Reactions: jayrezero12

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do i unlock the date options?
Beat the game. For Chrisia talk to her at the star of any stage (I think) to set up the date, and on the first stage Hana will have a new button...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They will tell you when and where.

yunaeqw

Feb 19, 2020
Is him his name if Fuzi, in 150 version he is bugged so he wont show up you need the 1.51 version on the page 112 (idk how to ping posts) after you get the 1.51 version and copy your actual data Fuzi will show up normaly
is it already ``free``?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
It probably should be re-made from scratch, or as in getting updated, it would be better to just for version 1.60 whenever that comes, since as mentioned by Tengsten being the "final" update, at least of the planned content so far, going by the changelog text files. Probably wait until then for a possible uncensor I think.

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
Looks like 1.51 doesn't like the uncensored patches :cry:
I applied decensor files myself with TheButler's patch, no issues so far (as far as I can see). What error did you get? Did you rename the dragged expanded files as *.bak ?

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
I applied decensor files myself with TheButler's patch, no issues so far (as far as I can see). What error did you get? Did you rename the dragged expanded files as *.bak ?
There are a few bugs like in the hanna second event and second clothes unles that was just with me

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
There are a few bugs like in the hanna second event and second clothes unles that was just with me
Used the 1.51 version, of course Hana second event is censored but anyone handy could probably cut and paste the important bits ( I am not that handy :p)

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Patch updated to 1.51.
It should be compatible with all 1.5x versions unless dev adds new images.
Code:
11/29/20 - Patch updated to 1.51
            Uncensored 2 new Hana images during interrogation/checkout
            Hana and  Chrisia CG's are still censored (I'm too lazy to redraw that much cgs right now)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 140 Votes