• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can you check your game ver in game title screen? From first page links it tells me it's 1.51 not 1.52
According to the Ci-en change log it's a bug with the 1.52 title screen. The change log you get with the game should be updated with the 1.52 changes, and you could check the save slots to make sure.

Reactions: Vodde

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So i'm new here,what i'm supposed to do when i do a body inspection and there is a "!" with a sound?i'm doing the free training but don't have option when i find this,and if i refuse it say that i have to give a reason.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So i'm new here,what i'm supposed to do when i do a body inspection...
If you find a weapon you have to click on it to confront them, and remove any clothes in the way to do it. As you get new things like weapon checks added in there'll also be new sections of the training center to teach you about them.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone add "Animated" in tags? I mean it's kinda animated... Right?
I think someone looking for animation might be disappointed. Some images move around, but I'm not sure I'd go as far as calling it full animation. Look in the uncensor patch and you can see the images.
Anyone knows if Procrastinatus Patch work with this version?
It was made for and comes already installed to 1.42, the mods own thread here.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes