sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
does anyone have the code I tried looking for it here its not here anymore or have a walkthrough for the stage 2 theres 1 more mission missing I think its the village girl part 2...

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I did that but is there sequence that I have to do with? or just click both eyes which I did multiple times.
Click the eyes in the sequence from the post, left x2 right left x2 right left x2 right. Some people have had problems with later the versions for some reason. But it's works every time I've try it, and the in-game instructions when you earn it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Agent.404

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The latest from just a few days ago was the end of the month check in. Supporter stuff, and about them buying some books as reference material. Last Gatekeeper news still seems to be Chrisia's outfits.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do i find the culprit after finding Richard?
Not sure if you have to but talk to Paula at the palace, she should point you towards Vusi in I think Topas. Talk to Chrisia at the palace to set up the trap, then when the culprit passes through there on inspection day...
Think those are the steps, it's been awhile but there are other posts about it.

hoh.poh.hoh

Mar 11, 2020
Not sure if you have to but talk to Paula at the palace, she should point you towards Vusi in I think Topas. Talk to Chrisia at the palace to set up the trap, then when the culprit passes through there on inspection day...
Think those are the steps, it's been awhile but there are other posts about it.
Oh okay. Thank you so much!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
The dev should really add a screen where we can see the faces when we order them to turn around or fuck them from behind.
This is one of the things that I wanted since day 1. It's a fucking shame he didn't think of that.
Let's hope the guy that's working on a sci-fi game with this gameplay can do that with his game.

Reactions: Mandalore777
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes