PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
do i have to do anything before hand to trigger her appearance? because apperantly i gotta meet someone else at another gate before i run into her
There is a bit of backtracking involved. I can't remember it all, and don't have any old saves prior to finishing the story to check for sure, but I think it involved Richard or whatever his name was - the fellow guard guy

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
What's the point of this "Call the Subordinate command"? They are just standing there as a part of the background, giving absolutely zero care about your actions. Seems to me like a feature they put a tons of work into (knowing how purely the game engine is written), but that has no real fun/gameplay contribution. The same goes for guards in stage 4, with their "rape" event. A little bit disappointed in this new version, in Procrastinatus we trust

Reactions: Elmodios

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Call subordinate is probably so you can try and badly recreate...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chrisia did eventually close her eyes.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Also as an oversight probably, you can clone your subordinates in sandbox having them stand aside and watch as you molest their body doubles.

That said I expected the call subordinate command to come with at least some extra dialog and reactions to your actions as you molest random people. I guess this is outside of the scope of this game, unless it will be included in 1.60

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
What's the point of this "Call the Subordinate command"? They are just standing there as a part of the background, giving absolutely zero care about your actions. Seems to me like a feature they put a tons of work into (knowing how purely the game engine is written), but that has no real fun/gameplay contribution. The same goes for guards in stage 4, with their "rape" event. A little bit disappointed in this new version, in Procrastinatus we trust
yeah... that why I feel something missing, I always wanted Richard to help Till to rape the traveler like gang bang and other guards as well also Chrisia and Olivea will join the sex group

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
2 in-game weeks and vusi has still not shown up for the last mission... either my game is bugged or my luck is complete trash (or both).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Vusi is bugged and will not show up in Topaz, the bugs list had gotten a lot bigger on the . It should be fixed (I think) in the 1.51 update that just came out.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Ver1.51 Patch Notes 2020/11/24

[Bug Fixes]
-The main mission of stage 5,
The person who is supposed to appear in Topas Region does not appear.

-Stage 4, and Sandbox Outdoor Map.
After the special effects occur, it happens to subsequent characters as well. 

-If Using the call in the sandbox, can't change the costume or hairstyle.

-If Using the call in the sandbox, Olivea and Olivea can be called out.

-Playing with the oral cavity while inserting into some characters will break the graphics.

-In the event of Hana's appearance, the stamp position is misaligned.

-In the call command, the swerve may not be done correctly.

-In the call command, Time lapse is not handled correctly.

-In the call command, Analysis glasses do not work.

-In the call command, The text is not translated into English.

-When using the undressing command, the facial expressions will be reset.

-In basic training 3, allowing passage would be treated as a misjudgment.

-The guards may not react to the nudity of a character with an exposed habit.

-After two dates are promised, the event occurs at a timing that is unusual.

-Changed the conditions for stage 4 special effects to "genitals and asshole exposure".

-Adjusted other minor staging and specifications.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes