flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Thnks for the feedback, I'll try to redrawn it to fit better.
Unfortunatelly there isn't much guidance to follow in drawing the "animated" sprites as you can see here.
I'll try to make a better job in next patch update.
Appreciate you working hard to fix it for each new update. Thanks man. Hopefully we can get Proc's mod remade for the newest (HOPEFULLY FINAL NOW) version

Reactions: Daioh

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
- On a specific map, we reviewed the conditions for the abduction effect of leaving the room naked.
what does this mean like will the dev potentially change it or like they just looking at it

Reactions: Chris2041

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How do I watch the dancer's show? I already finished the game but I can't seem to get that scene
Work at the Palace until you found the Ambassador/Travelling Whore, she'll tell you that now the meeting's over she'll come back to the border town. Now you can encounter her anywhere (same thing with Hana once you encounter her at the city post-game). Now travel back to the border town and work until you encounter her, and enjoy the lapdance.

Reactions: UrsusDerpus

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Work at the Palace until you found the Ambassador/Travelling Whore, she'll tell you that now the meeting's over she'll come back to the border town. Now you can encounter her anywhere (same thing with Hana once you encounter her at the city post-game). Now travel back to the border town and work until you encounter her, and enjoy the lapdance.
Nice, I've already found her in the palace, so maybe I'm just not lucky

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Its been a while since the last time i played this. Is there many content such as after story/H scene added after the game have been tagged completed?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
None of decryptor works. Could anyone extract all wolf files in 1.72 and patch with uncensor and upload?

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
so the online save editor dosnt work and the rpg save editor i have dosnt work and i cant figure how to use cheat engine dose anyone have the SGEdit file all the links i keep finding are dead

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
so the online save editor dosnt work and the rpg save editor i have dosnt work and i cant figure how to use cheat engine dose anyone have the SGEdit file all the links i keep finding are dead
Dunno about others, but last time I had to use it, Cheat Engine had a very thorough step by step tutorial. Don't know why would anyone need it as everything seemed pretty obvious to me. Foor example, whatcha want to change, money?

> Run TIG, start the game or load your save, run CE
> click monitor icon (aka open process) in the upper left corner and select The Imperial Gatekeeper
> set Scan Type to Exact Value and Value Type to 4 Bytes
(for most games it's 4 bytes, but some use float or double or whatever so if you're not sure already what another game uses, start with All)
> input your current money into the Value field above and press First Scan, wait till it finishes (just to be sure always do this while you're at stage select screen and not working or dating)
> change your money by working one day
> input your current money into the Value field and press Next Scan, wait till it finishes
> you may repeat that till only one remains, but even when you've left with a couple of values you can press the red arrow to move them into bottom field and there try to change them to what you want and check back into the game to see if you got the right one
> same with evaluation points and other numbers you'd like to change

Course, the in-built tutorial explains it much better. Oh, don't forget to always save before you cheat, in case you alter the wrong value and bork your game.

Last edited:

ellminster

Oct 28, 2018
DxaDecode.exe -K:WLFRPrO!p(;s5((8P@((UFWlu$#5(= BasicData.wolf
DXA file decoder. Ver1.07

Decoding BasicData.wolf... FAILED

Zoro45

Mar 4, 2018
A .wolf file is just a packed up folder, but the .wolf file will get priority over a folder. So rename Picture.wolf to something like Picture.wolf.old (or just delete it) and the game will use the Picture folder. From the ...

"To make sure the game use Loose files move or delete the corresponding .wolf files." --- I couldn't make it
Adsız.png

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes