LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
I think I was just blind to see the Instructions... but what software was used for Extraction? Im kinda new to this modding stuff.
Or is it not needed and everything is already added into the game files and we just need to download the game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I don't need to use the Mod in the current game files?
The male decensor mod is outdated I'm afraid. Check the posted examples, the same image file is very different from the male decensor (made a year ago for probably 1.5) and the 1.7 version.
...but what software was used for Extraction? Im kinda new to this modding stuff.
You now have to use DXADecode, it and a script from The Butler to make it the process easier are on the previous page.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
The male decensor mod is outdated I'm afraid. Check the posted examples, the same image file is very different from the male decensor (made a year ago for probably 1.5) and the 1.7 version.

You now have to use DXADecode, it and a script from The Butler to make it the process easier are on the previous page.
offff that complicated ._. welp at least just downloading the game is enough now that you told me. x.x I guess ill deal with the censored a bit because I tried doing the software for 2 hours and I can't get it to work. Maybe someone with a Modified Uncensored version could upload it.

Last edited:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
That crazy moment when you wish a dev was like the other shit devs and abandon their game, but instead he's a great dev and keep adding stuff, but then you can't use the mod with the latest version and has to wait lol

I'm just joking but yeah, this game is already way worth more than the asking price but tengsten keeps being a champ and bringin more content. All I'm saying is that I'm a fan for life and can't wait what their next game will be (but pls stop updating tig already LOL)

inb4 surprise v1.8 in a couple of weeks :KEK:

Soap141

Jul 30, 2019
So in endless mode in 1.72, apparently you can edit the protag's dialogue when you either cleared or reject a person. This update has nothing in the import file like 1.71 so I'm using the UserTextPC that I edited and that didn't include the strings mentioned earlier, resulting your character going "....." when you are finished with an entrant. Would anyone know what the strings for accepting and denying an entrant are?

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
That crazy moment when you wish a dev was like the other shit devs and abandon their game, but instead he's a great dev and keep adding stuff, but then you can't use the mod with the latest version and has to wait lol

I'm just joking but yeah, this game is already way worth more than the asking price but tengsten keeps being a champ and bringin more content. All I'm saying is that I'm a fan for life and can't wait what their next game will be (but pls stop updating tig already LOL)

inb4 surprise v1.8 in a couple of weeks :KEK:
Behold, is confirmed :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: RossoX

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
do i need to download all 3 Extra patch to play smoothly?
My advice would be to download the version 1.52 of the base game and the 1.52 version of the Procrastinatus Content patch. Only one patch to apply, and you'll have a story-complete experience that is both uncensored and with a decent english isntead of the machine translation.

You'll miss out the small bits of content and feature that came since the 1.52, but it's still fully playable and by far the easiest way to get going.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what a new at this update ??
A change log (PatchNotes) comes with the game, or it's in the opening post.
do i need to download all 3 Extra patch to play smoothly?
English fixes hasn't been update for a very long time, don't use it. Procrastinatus patch (although it's really a mod) comes already installed to the version game it was made for.

Sora No Kage

Feb 6, 2018
Behold, is confirmed :HideThePain:
He is saying..
"Since some bugs have been found in Ver1.72, I will prepare a modified version of Ver1.73 soon...but I will be heading back to my parents' house this weekend, so the update is expected to be after that (about end of month). I would like to fix any issues that have been discovered up to that point and request them, so if there are any issues, I would appreciate it if you could report them in Cien's comments."
Well at least, more updates mean less bugs

Reactions: longsuper1

Sora No Kage

Feb 6, 2018
what a new at this update ??
(Translate by fadeadhorse)
Empire Sekisho No. Ver1.72 Update (2021/09/22)

• Added one hairstyle for the Beastman Man.
  • Partially adjusted the tone of Karl and Brigid.
  • Added facial expression differences to some characters.
  • Slave pens can now be used on all characters.
    (Even if some characters are marked, there is no change in the reaction during the examination)
  • A mark is now attached to the back of slave characters. (Same mark for all characters)
  • Slave characters now have their lines corrected when they leave the room.
  • Nasty characters no longer say resistance lines even if they touch relentlessly.
  • Exhibitionist characters now have higher pleasure values even when using stagnant perfumes.
  • Exposed characters no longer increase their stress value when instructed to undress.
  • On a specific map, we reviewed the conditions for the abduction effect of leaving the room naked.
[Bug fix]
-Costumes and hairstyles of enslaved characters are not reflected correctly in the sandbox
-For some characters' costumes, the undressing judgment is not set correctly-
After inserting some characters, the standing picture is correct will not be displayed
inserted can be cause to the genitals of the male character and perform, specific steps
erogenous zones will be determined randomly-Burigitto
and oral cavity insertion special conversation occurs in the fortune-teller in, "popular luck" state
-During the costume attachment / detachment command, the process of blinking the target costume is not
working.-During the production of a naked appearance, time elapses while the options are displayed.
-Other minor defects such as typographical errors

Known bug (updated around 02:00 on 09/23)
Bugs confirmed in Ver1.72 will be added here.
These will be corrected and will be supported in the next update.

• If you call Olivia with a subordinate call command
    and have sexual intercourse with another character while waiting , Olivia's facial expression will not be displayed correctly

Reactions: Abahgans and Ibib

TheAgent00dk

Oct 19, 2018
Simple script I wrote to help those who want to unpack the main .wolf files. (Picture, Expansion, SystemFile, BasicData).
Note that for the game to recognize unpacked folders you must move the original.wolf files somewhere else or just rename their extensions.

BasicData is simply .json files with game mechanics/texts and so on. So if you replace any of those files with others of a previous game version it will break your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Install:
  1. Extract in Data
  2. Run the bat file and follow the instructions
PS: Patch updated to 1.72. (Just a compatibility patch)
i feel dumb, but when i click on the 7z file, it just opens a new f95 tab, instead of downloading the file, what am i doing wrong?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes