masMalkar

May 26, 2017
wait, wheres jorji
I like to think is that redhead we arrest three(?) times, and she promises coming back, that or the emperor since we are in , I losed it when I noticed the fact that the TIGK Empire logo is the fucking cobra lmao.

kassak77

Mar 8, 2019
Simple script I wrote to help those who want to unpack the main .wolf files. (Picture, Expansion, SystemFile, BasicData).
Note that for the game to recognize unpacked folders you must move the original.wolf files somewhere else or just rename their extensions.

BasicData is simply .json files with game mechanics/texts and so on. So if you replace any of those files with others of a previous game version it will break your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Install:
  1. Extract in Data
  2. Run the bat file and follow the instructions
PS: Patch updated to 1.72. (Just a compatibility patch)
Thanks! worked like charm

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
It's weird most games people are hoping for more contents / updates. But for this game people are begging for "no more updates please". :ROFLMAO:
Is most of the update/content is focus on bugfix rather than content? I've finished it when its completed a while back...not sure what's the addition after that.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Is most of the update/content is focus on bugfix rather than content? I've finished it when its completed a while back...not sure what's the addition after that.
Yes. There's a changelog inside the game folder btw, if you want to see every change.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Skimming through the changelog...most of it were bugfix with some content?
It's been "completed" for a while now, so I'm not sure what version you played, but there were some nice changes like post-end content (punishments & dates), also the option to put your comardes in the inspection tent (with the option to do stuff to them), more costumes, some charecters from another game of his, being able to inspect the trader, some structural changes to avoid player confusion with missions, and more I probably forgot. My point is, yes, mostly bug fixes, but there was also some very fun content mixed in here and there.

Reactions: w.iT

OnionLicker

Jul 19, 2020
When I try to install the uncensor patch and start the game there is a green bar with the words "File Read Error" on it. I installed the uncensor patch exactly like the pictures so idk what is going on.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes