Sora No Kage

Feb 6, 2018
1.73 Version is juts bugfixes

----------
Ver1.73 Patch Notes 2021/09/28

[Bug Fixes]
- During Olivea's back pose, her facial expressions are not displayed correctly in certain scenes.
- If use to auto mode during oral insertion, it will display the texts for genital insertion.
- Using a slave pen on a character created with the edit function does not reflect the character's appearance.
- If the base of the edit character is in the slave state, the appearance will not be reflected correctly in the edit menu.
- In the sandbox, the lewdness state is not correctly determined when changing sexual experience.
- Immediately after using the Slave Pen, an error occurs when checking the character from the notebook.
- Characters whose sexual experience was not properly stored in previous versions will have their sexual experience reset in the latest version.

----------

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
(Ah yes thank you ""backup"" for deleting my post.)

so are the three other characters sandbox only? (Frida, Karl and Bridget)

Also theres an open slot in my inventory, that that just spare or am i missign something?
1633388901720.png

Reactions: Mistervd

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
who are they
I can't remember clearly
Bridgit & Karl, along with Frida, characters imported from Tengsten's other game, Anne Kasegi.
For now available only in sandbox mode, except for a brief (no sex) Frida cameo in the date with Chrisia.

Reactions: qua_dua

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
(Ah yes thank you ""backup"" for deleting my post.)

Also theres an open slot in my inventory, that that just spare or am i missign something?
View attachment 1437283
That's unlocked in freeplay/sandbox mode if you use the 'unlock all' cheat. You can pay money and bargain to have sex with the randomly generated npcs.

Someone said you can unlock that in the maingame too by talking to someone/stripping womans naked and letting them pass in the fort area few times, but never tried it.

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone have just some sample files to throw in the import folder? He mentions downloading them on his Ci-en post but I'm not seeing any links. Don't really want to make one from scratch but would like to try out a couple of quick non dialogue edits.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Patch Updated.... now it's compatible with 1.73
Also included "Import" files which was prevent in previous version, I'm not sure what it does since I no longer play the game, but as some people were asking around....

I'll also be resuming Krisha's cg tomorrow....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chosen Sloth

Feb 1, 2018
does anyone knows how to get dancer paula and tutor paula?
After meeting Paula in Rubin you need to talk to your male junior guy. Richard? I forget his name. Anyway for teacher talk to him in Eisen when the mission appears (after reaching 200 evaluation and passing the inspection day). It's the same deal in Topas. Have 200+ evaluation points and pass an inspection day, then talk to Richard and he will comment on seeing Paula in line. I don't think she is in stage 4 but she shows up again towards the end.

Note that you can't see her perform dancing until you beat the game. After meeting her again in stage 5 after beating the game, return to the stage with the dancing mission and she should come through the line again where you can then accept her dance scene.

Reactions: alan23xd

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
After meeting Paula in Rubin you need to talk to your male junior guy. Richard? I forget his name. Anyway for teacher talk to him in Eisen when the mission appears (after reaching 200 evaluation and passing the inspection day). It's the same deal in Topas. Have 200+ evaluation points and pass an inspection day, then talk to Richard and he will comment on seeing Paula in line. I don't think she is in stage 4 but she shows up again towards the end.

Note that you can't see her perform dancing until you beat the game. After meeting her again in stage 5 after beating the game, return to the stage with the dancing mission and she should come through the line again where you can then accept her dance scene.
Paula is not in Stage 4 because you would be able to handle her to the guards.

Reactions: Chosen Sloth

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Haven't been able to fix it. Just waiting to see if someone has a solution
Screenshot would make it easier to identify the cause.

Such errors can be...

• Corrupt Game Files
  • Game Unable to find necessary files
  • File in read only (?).
  • If installed on C: it can be admins right.
Or you didn't extracted the game properly,
  1. Move 7z files to Data Folder,
  2. Right click
  3. Go to 7z or Winrar context menu and select Extract Here
Some options such as "Extract to folder" or "Extract files..." will usually create another folder with the same name as the 7z file.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i havea problem with the uncensor patch, i followed all the instrunction and the patch seems wotking till i start to fuck the females characters, before fucking the vagina zone is uncensored but when i start pixels appear, is this suppost to work like this?
IIRC the previous patches didin't work like this

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
That's unlocked in freeplay/sandbox mode if you use the 'unlock all' cheat. You can pay money and bargain to have sex with the randomly generated npcs.

Someone said you can unlock that in the maingame too by talking to someone/stripping womans naked and letting them pass in the fort area few times, but never tried it.
Nah, that sound like the "prostitution" option, you can do that with the button above. 1633433482747.png

What im interested in is the area below it, here i highlighted it in green:
1633433604288.png

The Butler

May 3, 2017
guys i havea problem with the uncensor patch, i followed all the instrunction and the patch seems wotking till i start to fuck the females characters, before fucking the vagina zone is uncensored but when i start pixels appear, is this suppost to work like this?
IIRC the previous patches didin't work like this
I removed the the uncensored animation, it didn't look right.
I'll touch it again in the future.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes