hamhamham

May 9, 2018
For those who have already played it, is gay content optional? can I ignore it without consequences?
Yes you can. In this game you're never FORCED to have sex with anyone (except with some main characters cutscenes, but they are all female). It's more like the other way around. The only male main character does not possess a special cutscene (just some extra dialogue) and he never develops feelings for you other than friendship so you're not forced to fuck him.

Also things to note:
- On the 2nd Town you can buy an item from the Trader that is a couple of Flags. Then you can use the Blue flag for only getting males in line and Red for only females. But even if you go through a male visitor, you're never forced to fuck any of them. They are there for passing through anyway.

- On the 3rd town the guard pays you extra for stolen clothes but he's clear he won't pay for male clothing. Same goes as if you let a naked female pass, he will pretend to not see and not rat you out to the administration, but he will if you let a naked male pass.

- On the 4th town, if you send a naked foreigner female pass, they will abduct her and not tell administration you sent her like that. But for males they will laugh and still cut you a slack because they just don't like any type of foreigners.

In other words, the game revolves more into straight sex content, they just give you an option for gay content as well.

hamhamham

May 9, 2018
Is there a way to play it on Android?
Game runs on the WOLF RPG Editor engine. I've heard stories about people using emulators to play Wolf rpg games on android, but i can't either confirm if this is true (haven't found much on google) neither how good of a compatibility it is.

nico360

May 17, 2020
Yes, you don't have to worried about it. At some point you can get item so only female can pass through your checkpoint. The only event CG is with the girls so yeah, gay is just optional. No consequence about it.
thanks for advising

nico360

May 17, 2020
Yes you can. In this game you're never FORCED to have sex with anyone (except with some main characters cutscenes, but they are all female). It's more like the other way around. The only male main character does not possess a special cutscene (just some extra dialogue) and he never develops feelings for you other than friendship so you're not forced to fuck him.

Also things to note:
- On the 2nd Town you can buy an item from the Trader that is a couple of Flags. Then you can use the Blue flag for only getting males in line and Red for only females. But even if you go through a male visitor, you're never forced to fuck any of them. They are there for passing through anyway.

- On the 3rd town the guard pays you extra for stolen clothes but he's clear he won't pay for male clothing. Same goes as if you let a naked female pass, he will pretend to not see and not rat you out to the administration, but he will if you let a naked male pass.

- On the 4th town, if you send a naked foreigner female pass, they will abduct her and not tell administration you sent her like that. But for males they will laugh and still cut you a slack because they just don't like any type of foreigners.

In other words, the game revolves more into straight sex content, they just give you an option for gay content as well.
Thank you too and especially for the extra information, it will help me a lot :)

Surshi

Jan 4, 2018
Uncensor patch doesn't seem to work during inspection sex. Works fine during CG sex scenes though.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I can't seem to find anything in the notes about why the games plays a bad gong like noise when stamping yes/no on characters with slave markings. It doesn't matter if letting them in or kicking them out is the right or wrong choice, it plays that sound which I thought was the incorrect choice sound. Maybe it's because they're expecting sex? I'll give that a try and see if the noise doesn't play after and post what I find.

Or maybe my dumb ass just missed the patch notes/post that mentions this.

Okay, the sounds still plays, whether you grope, have sex, let them in or kick them out, whether the paperwork is right or not and only on characters with the slave pen markings.

Last edited:

MitFORKL

Jul 24, 2018
From a graphics stand point wouldnd it be easier to replicate this game on Illusion/Koikat? Leaving only the technical part to be developed? I wonder if it could be made on Ren'Py. The gameplay loop of this game is very good

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
From a graphics stand point wouldnd it be easier to replicate this game on Illusion/Koikat? Leaving only the technical part to be developed? I wonder if it could be made on Ren'Py. The gameplay loop of this game is very good
I'd guess Koikatsu would be better since there'll be more variation of assets and easier to mod, meaning you can implement more actions than just the ones already in the game.

MitFORKL

Jul 24, 2018
I'd guess Koikatsu would be better since there'll be more variation of assets and easier to mod, meaning you can implement more actions than just the ones already in the game.
I guess the biggest hurdle graphicaly would be create the randomness that makes the gameplay loop not feel that repetitive. Without creating 129312893761293712 renders.

fansa

Apr 13, 2018
Hi I just downloaded the game. Where do I obtain the uncensored patch from? The "Repository", or "AIO uncensored"?

orpi

Jul 31, 2017
I came back theres new versions, heres the alternative uncensor male/female and some CGs by The Butler. There are foolders u have to extract on data, there are the png files uncompressed, you have to rename the .wolf files to .wolf1 (for example) for the game detect the foolder instead .wolf file, also contains some import information for make your own characters if you want, also u can share with us.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I came back theres new versions, heres the alternative uncensor male/female and some CGs by The Butler. There are foolders u have to extract on data, there are the png files uncompressed, you have to rename the .wolf files to .wolf1 (for example) for the game detect the foolder instead .wolf file, also contains some import information for make your own characters if you want, also u can share with us.
Workupload
Nice :)

I just finished the last cg here.
I'll be uploading it shortly. And also Upload the alternative uncensor as a standalone (picture folder only).

Btw, Do you know the name of the artist who uncensored ? I would like to give him credit if possible.

Reactions: longsuper1
4.40 star(s) 140 Votes