iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
Patch Updated.... now it's compatible with 1.73
Also included "Import" files which was prevent in previous version, I'm not sure what it does since I no longer play the game, but as some people were asking around....

I'll also be resuming Krisha's cg tomorrow....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey so first off thanks for all the hard work. The import file is empty in the download though. I managed to grab the file I was looking for. Here is one of them. The other zip is too large and won't let me directly attach it. If anyone wants it le me know.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Possible hint for new item? :PogChamp:

or it's just a bug
lol.

I dunno, i played the early builds and my brains telling me somethings missing.

Looking at the save file the data field "Value 000D09" which correlated to that box is missing/open. So there could well be something there.
I was hoping someone would know as im getting a bit burned out trying to find out especially after pointless searching for the 3 extra NPC's that apparent can only be found in sandbox.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
lol.

Looking at the save file the data field "Value 000D09" which correlated to that box is missing/open. So there could well be something there.
I was hoping someone would know as im getting a bit burned out trying to find out especially after pointless searching for the 3 extra NPC's that apparent can only be found in sandbox.
The 3 NPC's are the protagonist from his other game Frida, her little brother and her friend just look for a pinkish hair girl/womman (Frida), a smal boy with an apron (her brother, Karl) and a blue clothing girl (Bridgit her friend)

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
lol.

It was an empty space in case Tengsten came up with more item ideas. You aren't missing any content don't worry. I've got completed saves on old versions and current versions and that spot has always been empty.

Edit: It's interesting to learn from Tengstens little mistakes that seem to cause people a lot of distress here in the forums. Simply hinting at a future objective too early before you are able to start it caused hundreds of posts here asking if they missed something or did something wrong when going from level 2 to level 3. And you aren't the first to bring up the empty spot here either, if it was at the bottom of the box instead of the top, which really does make it look like you are missing an item, it would be less of a stressor point.
Game design lessons to learn from.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
The 3 NPC's are the protagonist from his other game Frida, her little brother and her friend just look for a pinkish hair girl/womman (Frida), a smal boy with an apron (her brother, Karl) and a blue clothing girl (Bridgit her friend)
2021-10-05.png 2021-10-05 (1).png 2021-10-05 (2).png

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Others mentioned them but nobody has explicitly said they could not be found ingame (outside of sandbox)
Meeting frida in the Inn and seeing her in an actual "model" made me think the only reason your be shown that is if she was someone you could meet.

It was an empty space in case Tengsten came up with more item ideas. You aren't missing any content don't worry. I've got completed saves on old versions and current versions and that spot has always been empty.
The games a near masterpiece but these little things really scratch at the back of my eyes. But that's just me, not on the dev.
I had an inkling that it was a set of xray glasses, so you could see weapons without removing clothes and see internal shots during sex, but I'm likely fantasizing and maybe mixing it with another game? dunno.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
After meeting Paula in Rubin you need to talk to your male junior guy. Richard? I forget his name. Anyway for teacher talk to him in Eisen when the mission appears (after reaching 200 evaluation and passing the inspection day). It's the same deal in Topas. Have 200+ evaluation points and pass an inspection day, then talk to Richard and he will comment on seeing Paula in line. I don't think she is in stage 4 but she shows up again towards the end.

Note that you can't see her perform dancing until you beat the game. After meeting her again in stage 5 after beating the game, return to the stage with the dancing mission and she should come through the line again where you can then accept her dance scene.
I did beat the game and I got 200+ on both stages. I also talked to her in stage 5 and with Richard who told me he saw her but I still cant get her to show. Should she appear during gameplay or should it be before (like the date with hana).

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Others mentioned them but nobody has explicitly said they could not be found ingame (outside of sandbox)
Meeting frida in the Inn and seeing her in an actual "model" made me think the only reason your be shown that is if she was someone you could meet.
i think it might be for another big update.
Usually new items are added.
So we have two options:
MAYBE the game will have a sixth map or will add these two items + 4 protagonist (or antagonist whatever).
The fourth MAYBE the girl in the pink dress where we bought clothes for Hana during the Date (or maybe im smoking too much :KEK: anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: Sora No Kage

Chosen Sloth

Feb 1, 2018
I did beat the game and I got 200+ on both stages. I also talked to her in stage 5 and with Richard who told me he saw her but I still cant get her to show. Should she appear during gameplay or should it be before (like the date with hana).
Paula should just come through the checkpoint during gameplay. I remember it was after 11am in Eisen for her first meeting there. For me, she comes through almost every day I have the red flag up. Maybe if you missed her teacher and dancer scene before beating the game she won't show up in those areas. Maybe you're super unlucky with rng.

Reactions: ChaosXD

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Paula should just come through the checkpoint during gameplay. I remember it was after 11am in Eisen for her first meeting there. For me, she comes through almost every day I have the red flag up. Maybe if you missed her teacher and dancer scene before beating the game she won't show up in those areas. Maybe you're super unlucky with rng.
Oh crap, I mean, maybe is because I beat the game before those updates. Oh well, I still plan to start from the beginning once the developer stops releasing updates. Thanks anyways.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
So the whole modding and uncensoring is pretty much a clusterfuck now with all the versions and the main mod not being updated.
How do I get male uncensored? Is there anything for the current version? I installed the main uncensored and then went to the linked male uncensor, but now I have 3 body pictures next to each other, whenever a male enters the stage: left is headless with flaccid dick, middle is the censored full character and right is headless with erection. all 3 at the same time.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
1633532009842.png

if you use hair 3 option at current person and the next "base" only have 2 hair option this happened

richard only had 1 hair and you use second hairstyle on paula error happen

Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
View attachment 1439799

if you use hair 3 option at current person and the next "base" only have 2 hair option this happened

richard only had 1 hair and you use second hairstyle on paula error happen
well, that's to be expected, since such file (hair 3) doesn't exist, the error is just pointing it out.
It's not game breaking, I doubt it'll get fixed.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
fantastic game, but i must say, this new "tattoo in the back" is not great. The og womb tattoo is enough and looked great. I think its redundant, pointless, and just pollute the models

Last edited:

nico360

May 17, 2020
For those who have already played it, is gay content optional? can I ignore it without consequences?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes