Sora No Kage

Feb 6, 2018
Ver1.74 Patch Notes 2021/10/09

- Added a setting for non-appearance of edited characters to the character switch in Endless Mode.
- Added a shortcut to Ci-en in the Import folder. (Customization feature explanation)

[Bug Fixes]
- In Character Edit, Experience reset can be used even before the character is created.
- In Character Edit, First time partner may not be displayed correctly.
- In Character Edit, Characters may not be reflected correctly when performing certain operations.
- If set it to auto mode during oral insertion, it will display the text for genital insertion.
- Other minor adjustments.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Patch is compatible with 1.74
There were no file changes in the 3 main files the uncensor patch covers.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Script to rename wolf files.

What it does:
Rename .wolf files used by uncensor patch (aka Expansion.wolf,Picture.wolf and SystemData.wolf) to .wolf.bak so the game won't load them.
Rename files back to original name .

Preview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: This is just for those who are a bit too lazy to rename file extension after extracting the mods.
If you can do it just fine you don't even need it.

How to use:
  1. Extract in Data folder
  2. Run "Quick Rename.bat"
  3. Select what you wish to do

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is it worth it to play this without Procrastinatus' mod? Because since he's working on his own game Idk if it's going to be updated or not. Is there an endless mode where you can have custom sex slaves or is that only in his mod?

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Is it worth it to play this without Procrastinatus' mod?
Do it. And yes, even though Procrastinatus' patch is topkek (the custom clothes and models simply make it a must have), I would question if that update is going to come at all. The later updates add a decent amount of content, that alone is worth it.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Do it. And yes, even though Procrastinatus' patch is topkek (the custom clothes and models simply make it a must have), I would question if that update is going to come at all. The later updates add a decent amount of content, that alone is worth it.
Rad. Do you know if there's a way to unlock all possible character types in Sandbox? It seems like I'm missing a bunch and I wanna edit and make characters and like edit their names and make them custom sex slaves and shit.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Rad. Do you know if there's a way to unlock all possible character types in Sandbox? It seems like I'm missing a bunch and I wanna edit and make characters and like edit their names and make them custom sex slaves and shit.
Not sure if there is any other unlockable, haven't played through the latest version, but I reckon you can unlock most by completing the story. Don't forget to do the 2 girls' quests (Hana and Chrisia's) and Olivia's bonus cg once you complete all stages.

Also, if you're looking through some of the files, some of them are just there as templates (if you want to implement your own character cg you can add it to the sandbox).

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Not sure if there is any other unlockable, haven't played through the latest version, but I reckon you can unlock most by completing the story. Don't forget to do the 2 girls' quests (Hana and Chrisia's) and Olivia's bonus cg once you complete all stages.

Also, if you're looking through some of the files, some of them are just there as templates (if you want to implement your own character cg you can add it to the sandbox).
But I see body types in stage 1 that I do not have in sandbox. I did the serpent eye code since I used a full save but the sandbox option wasn't unlocked yet. Is there no way to rename characters in the edit character option with custom names?

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
But I see body types in stage 1 that I do not have in sandbox. I did the serpent eye code since I used a full save but the sandbox option wasn't unlocked yet. Is there no way to rename characters in the edit character option with custom names?
There was a discussion related to that on the mod page, I can't recall which one exactly but I highly suggest you skim through the last 5 pages, there is a guide there as well on how to add your own. I'm pretty sure you can use the same process for the renaming since you're technically adding to the pool.
mod thread

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes