pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Ok, lads. I dunno what I'm doing wrong, I've already implemented the uncesored patch, other scenes run fine, but still got censored pussy in this particular scene. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Reactions: wsndw001

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Ok, lads. I dunno what I'm doing wrong, I've already implemented the uncesored patch, other scenes run fine, but still got censored pussy in this particular scene. Does anyone know what's wrong?
If it's just during sex, it's expected since as I said in changelog I left it censored. You can find old uncensored files a few pages back.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. :(
Would be funny in this game, in my opinion.
"No! Don't touch my daughter! Take me instead, pls!" :devilish:

Well, I'm a guy, so I like only females. ^^

But thank you both, for your answers.
u can use da red flag to avoid fucking da shotas (actually i aint know if u can fuck shotas)
ScreenShot_2021_1020_14_45_12.png
had grope and strip a shota n realising it was a shota not a loli

debu266

Sep 12, 2020
check the comment few days before, you can see the file that prepared for easier replacing uncensor file.

Reactions: Mistervd

Licke_Prinze

Aug 29, 2020
Is there a way to get an updated Translation patch for it? The pinned one is for 1.32 and the "normal" english translation really kills the mood here

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
the forum search function is giving me nothing because of a lack of specificity in words.

how do some of the core mechanics work? for example, i notice that sometimes a character might enter already naked for seemingly no reason, and next time that same character will show up again as if nothing ever happened. how does this work?

there is a counter for numbers of times a character has had sex (when using the special glasses) but does that impact gameplay loop in any meaningful way? if you keep interacting with a specific character will that ever affect any future interactions? can they acquire preferences or things like that?

what do character kinks actually do? if someone has the exhibitionist fetish, what does that actually change for them?

are there other mechanics to the slave pen besides forcing marked characters to visit you every day and not asking to get their clothes back before leaving? is there any difference between the sex slave marking and the other marking?

is there any actual gameplay mechanic with forcing characters to leave without clothes? or is that purely a cosmetic choice?

Last edited:

dongus01

Nov 3, 2017
the forum search function is giving me nothing because of a lack of specificity in words.

how do some of the core mechanics work? for example, i notice that sometimes a character might enter already naked for seemingly no reason, and next time that same character will show up again as if nothing ever happened. how does this work?

there is a counter for numbers of times a character has had sex (when using the special glasses) but does that impact gameplay loop in any meaningful way? if you keep interacting with a specific character will that ever affect any future interactions? can they acquire preferences or things like that?

what do character kinks actually do? if someone has the exhibitionist fetish, what does that actually change for them?

are there other mechanics to the slave pen besides forcing marked characters to visit you every day and not asking to get their clothes back before leaving? is there any difference between the sex slave marking and the other marking?

is there any actual gameplay mechanic with forcing characters to leave without clothes? or is that purely a cosmetic choice?
In order:
Characters can show up naked or not wearing underwear if they have the exhibitionist trait. Its not guaranteed. It also makes them not upset to leave without their clothes.
Characters have different vocal reactions to sex, depending on if the total number is 0, less than 50, or over 50 when the numbers are red.
The different traits change how sensitive they are to certain actions. Exhibitionist has already been explained.
Marking someone as a slave makes them show up on every stage they can, and makes their resistance meter locked from the start so you can do more to them. There is no difference between the slave markings and mark of lust, only cosmetic.
Making characters leave without their clothes results in a penalty, except on Stage 4 to foreigners as the guards don't care and will rape them as well.

Most of this is explained in game.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
In order:
Characters can show up naked or not wearing underwear if they have the exhibitionist trait. Its not guaranteed. It also makes them not upset to leave without their clothes.
Characters have different vocal reactions to sex, depending on if the total number is 0, less than 50, or over 50 when the numbers are red.
The different traits change how sensitive they are to certain actions. Exhibitionist has already been explained.
Marking someone as a slave makes them show up on every stage they can, and makes their resistance meter locked from the start so you can do more to them. There is no difference between the slave markings and mark of lust, only cosmetic.
Making characters leave without their clothes results in a penalty, except on Stage 4 to foreigners as the guards don't care and will rape them as well.

Most of this is explained in game.
so there is no gameplay different for reocurring characters other than the voice line change that is based on sex count? kind of a bummer... would be interesting if you could develop a certain character the way you want.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
so there is no gameplay different for reocurring characters other than the voice line change that is based on sex count? kind of a bummer... would be interesting if you could develop a certain character the way you want.
Hana's lines change if you are in a relationship with her or not. But that's pretty much it.

Reactions: longsuper1

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
The slave pen has limited number of slaves? I used it and now many old slaves don't have mark. Or is it after so many days pass it goes away?

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
Seems Wolf updated and all the current Wolf Decrypters and DXArchive ones from before won't work.
Hopefully someone is able to find the key for this game and update the Decrypters :sad:

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes