Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
So, I saw 2B as a character that can come through. I think these are called non-target characters? I've seen two more now. A petite girl with a suitcase and a slave girl in stage 4 who comes back as a noble in stage 5. I haven't finished stage 5 just yet so, do these characters appear in the sandbox after finishing the game?

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
So, I saw 2B as a character that can come through. I think these are called non-target characters? I've seen two more now. A petite girl with a suitcase and a slave girl in stage 4 who comes back as a noble in stage 5. I haven't finished stage 5 just yet so, do these characters appear in the sandbox after finishing the game?
You are talking about PCP mod, not the base game
But yes, they are available in the sandbox from what I recall.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Here this is the editor, specifically the dialog section. I'm in the process of working on a scene where Chrisia enters the room during level 4 screaming that a beastman attacked her and stole her pants, and she wants to pass through to rush to the barracks to grab a spare pair of pants, but the player can tell her to just finish her shift with her ass in the nude and she has to accept this since the player is a higher rank. I wanted there to be more interaction and argument but so little is possible.
Can you tell us the name of this editor? After all I HATE SO MUCH the words of npcs. I really want to leave the game with more depraved words. I found some editors, but all without tutorial on how to use this part of "words".

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Can you tell us the name of this editor? After all I HATE SO MUCH the words of npcs. I really want to leave the game with more depraved words. I found some editors, but all without tutorial on how to use this part of "words".
Wolf Editor. Just drop it in the folder with the exe. Then go to view, then user database. See "type" and scroll down, 19, 21, 22, 23 and 24 are what you want. 19 is to choose what characters appear in what level (on page 2), 21 is base character info, 22 is outfits, 23 are outfits during the sex pose, and 24 is where you can edit dialog.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Wolf Editor. Just drop it in the folder with the exe. Then go to view, then user database. See "type" and scroll down, 19, 21, 22, 23 and 24 are what you want. 19 is to choose what characters appear in what level (on page 2), 21 is base character info, 22 is outfits, 23 are outfits during the sex pose, and 24 is where you can edit dialog.
i did everything right but i cant see the words that need to be edited. Or probably I made a mistake. I think I downloaded the wrong editor.
Editor.JPG

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Yeah you are in systems database, you have to go to user database. Pretty sure have the right editor, looks the same as mine.
I'm not getting. The one I downloaded is opening the Data from another game and not from Gatekeeper.
Could you send me the link that you downloaded the program? I think because the ones I have is confusing and really, he is looking for files from another game.
or have to move some file? the program came like this;

Editor.JPG
Editor.JPG

Last edited:

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I'm not getting. The one I downloaded is opening the Data from another game and not from Gatekeeper.
Could you send me the link that you downloaded the program? I think because the ones I have is confusing and really, he is looking for files from another game.
or have to move some file? the program came like this;

View attachment 1524706
View attachment 1524712
The editor used to come with the PCP mod but I don't think it does anymore. I will upload the editor from that mod separately. Hopefully I got all the right files and this works. You should be able to drop it in with the game exe. BTW you need to go into your data folder and extract the .wolf files to folders too so that you can edit and save the edits.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
The editor used to come with the PCP mod but I don't think it does anymore. I will upload the editor from that mod separately. Hopefully I got all the right files and this works. You should be able to drop it in with the game exe. BTW you need to go into your data folder and extract the .wolf files to folders too so that you can edit and save the edits.
when i opened the program three errors appeared in japanese. I'm already giving up

use mine, but i admit that finishing this game is very nice

Reactions: ninguemligah

yuange

Jul 18, 2021
I am trying to redraw the images in this game, but when COMMUNICATING with others today, they think it is not as good as the original style, may I ask if anyone likes the pictures in this style? It was a lot of work, so I had to evaluate whether the work was worth going on after the setback.

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
I am trying to redraw the images in this game, but when COMMUNICATING with others today, they think it is not as good as the original style, may I ask if anyone likes the pictures in this style? It was a lot of work, so I had to evaluate whether the work was worth going on after the setback.
It's cuter, less sexy than the original. That might just be because they have clothes on and I'm focusing on their faces. 003's iris position is slightly off / not focused on center. 001 and 002 are the best. 004''s breasts look unappealing and I'm fairly certain it's just because of that middle curve )( effect when smushing breasts together. It might look more appealing if those lines weren't so thick or so accentuated but I'm not totally sure. I don't see anything else objectively wrong this looks like clean work. Maybe there could be some differences in shoulder widths, making some narrower especially the ones not in sharpened uniforms.
So what's up with this? Why are you redrawing them?

Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
It's definitely a radically different look. It's not bad, just might take some getting used too. As Ho229 said it's more focused on cute over sexy. I think I know what people have a problem with actually. Your drawings are straight front on with no angle, yet the faces are the lower detail moe anime look, and they are ussually drawn from an angle otherwise the nose looks weird. I think if you just gave the nose a bit more detail you might be able to pull it off, that would be easier than angling them over a few degree's so the no nose look of moe would work.

Also Olivea needs wider hips. I like that Richard is a girl now though.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Biggest problem I have is that they all have the same face. And like Ho229 said they're cuter, which deviates a lot from the original artstyle. I personally prefer the original one because of this.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
I think they're good but the style is more appealing to young characters, like JKs or lolis

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes